Part 27

**Kaownah's POV**

After talking to my friends yesterday, I had finally come to the conclusion that I was going to talk to Perth today. At first I was just lying to Gulf about going over there after he kept talking about it but then I stayed up all night thinking about it. 

He is right, it would be a good idea to get everything out in the open.

I think I have decided to forgive him but I'm just not sure how much I should forgive him yet...

I gather my things and walk out of the house, I didn't want to ask my mom if I could borrow her car so I have to leave an hour early so I could catch the bus. Mom didn't want me to go anywhere today since I had just gotten out of the hospital yesterday but I knew that I needed to do this.

As I was sitting on the bus, all I could think about was all of the different ways that this could go.

Feeling kind of nervous, I walk off the bus a few blocks away from his house and walk the rest of the way as my knees begin to shake. I had given Perth a quick short message letting him know that I was going to stop by to talk. I guess he was nervous too because I saw him standing outside waiting for me with his hands shaking in each other.

This might be a long day...

Walking the rest of the way there, I stop about 6 feet away from Perth and awkwardly wave at him with a grim look on my face. He hesitantly waves back and opens his mouth like he wants to say something but changes his mind as he closes his mouth, shakes his head and points to the house as he walks in.

Now that he was Infront of me my emotions were all over the place. In one hand I wanted to jump into his arms and tell him that I love him and that I can forgive him for everything. That we can have a happy future and then on the other hand, I want to throw up, hit him and scream at him for making my brother disappear.

I follow him into the house and I spot the maid in the corner of the room staring at me with full disgust on her face.

What did I do?...

The closer we got to his room, the more my head started to scream at me that this was a mistake. Once we entered his room he walks over to the far corner and sits in the chair. So I choose to sit on the other side of the room on the edge of his bed.

We sat like that for about 20 minutes in complete awkward silence.

I think he wanted me to speak first so he knew how to respond, but I didn't know what to say...

Then something pops into my head and I realize that I want to hear what happened again now that I'm calm.

Kaownah: staring at his bedsheets that I had bought him a few months ago. "Before we talk, can you tell me one more time what happened without leaving anything out. N-now that I'm calmer than before, I want to be able to make a clear headed decision..."

Perth: It looks like he doesn't want to but he takes a deep breath. "Okay..."

With that, he spent the next hour telling me everything that had happened and the deeper we got into the story, the more I wanted to throw up. As soon as he had gotten to the part about Mild, I immediately stood up real quick and rushed over to the bathroom to hurl into the toilet. I sit on the floor and wipe my mouth as he follows me into the bathroom looking concerned.

Perth: kneeling down next to me looking concerned. "Kaownah are you okay?"

No...

Not at all...

Kaownah: I shake my hand at him and stare at the floor not being able to look at him. "I'm fine, just finish the story..."

Perth: Hesitantly. "Okay..."