"Of course not! I don't wanna listen to him..." She whispered crossing her arms in a denial of a stubborn child. "But what if he really had a reason behind acting like that... You are being a little unfair to him... Because Minghao was unfair to you... You are taking it out on Joshua..." Jihoon said and Soonie gasped.

"Me? Unfair? He literally believed his Ex! Not me!" She announced actually agitated remembering the details of the situation.

"Yes but you didn't give him a chance to explain... Things might not be that way..." He tried to rationalize the girl's outlook but she was so stubborn to even listen to him.

"I don't see him anywhere? If he really wanted to explain he would give it a try..." She blurred out like she forgot the two times Jisoo attempted to talk to her.

"He gave you a letter, didn't he?" Jihoon asked with a smile like he already knew he caught her red handed.

"Y-yes?" She mumbled.

"Well... Have you read it?" He asked without his smirk fading away. "N-No..." She stuttered. "What are you waiting for..."

"I-I don't wanna talk to him..." She shattered her head. "For a nerd you are pretty stupid..." her brother whispered leading the girl to look up.

"What?"

"How are you gonna talk to him by reading his letter? He would be the one talking and then you could just take your final decision..." Jihoon explained to the naive girl and she sighed.

"I don't want to..." She muttered in between her breath. "Look... I dont wanna tell you what to do... But remember... Mom once said to both of us when we were little that we should always give a chance to one another on arguments... That's what make us humans... Love... When you love someone you need to learn to forgive Soon-hee... And I will always keep on forgiving you no matter your mistakes... Joshua is not perfect... Don't shut him out because of a mistake..." He announced and the girl tried not to cry, reminiscing her mother.

"Soonie... Please read the letter..." He said with a smile , caressing the top of her head, fondly of his sister. He loved her more than he loved himself.

Soonie did not reply, just staring at him before getting up. "I am going to the bathroom..." He declared and got up. As Soonie was alone once again her eyes fell on the drawer she hid Joshua's letter.

"No..." She whispered trying to restrain herself and a cold tear slid down her eyes.

"I won't..." She whispered once again and like that she did not even try to listen to Joshua. Not even to a word of his letter.

She was afraid to forgive, like she was afraid to love...

______________

"Soonie wake up!" Jihoon was shaking the girl to drag her out of this deep sleep. "Mmhm..." She mumbled with her lips sealed and her eyes shuttered.

"You can't ditch college again... Wake up..." He reminded her and she briefly lifted her eyelids to distinguish Jihoon.