Operation keep error away is a go

Ok, to tell you all, this isn't even 500 words yet, this is a chapter to give you all a small clue, it's a make up chapter for you all to look forward to the REAL ACTION OR ANYTHING I DO NEXT CHAPTER THAT INVOLVES ERROR, so I'm leaving it like that, it's a make up chapter because I almost forgot to do this and for putting more sans and papyrus's in before this chapter.

I like already started with the chapter before this before I even decided to include error, but it works out because more sans and papyrus's in Will distract them for a bit before they remember about error coming over, so they are scrambling to make a better plan but had to use a last minute plan. Hey it was better then no plan, right? SO MAKE SURE TO READ THIS OK? IT EXPLAINS SOME THINGS HOPEFULLY, ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME.

So it's really short, don't worry the next one should be longer I think. If not, I'll do short chapter with it. But I'll try and make it a long chapter next one. Which will say keeping error away is harder then they thought or something like that.. Well onto the small chapter.
—————————————————-

It was also the same day error was supposed to come when those new sans and papyrus's came through the machine that malfunctioned again.

And the sans and papyrus's that knew about fatal almost tearing another errors arm off, are a bit panicking about error almost being here.

Here going to be here any minute and they got distracted because of the new arrivals from earlier today.

They had been working on how to keep error away from fatal in the living room when lavender came in with the new arrivals.

So they all had to stop what they were doing, they got introduced and everything but know they need to start planning again and use a last minute plan until they got a better plan.

Sure they use to not like their error, but that was before they learned he was a forced hog of destruction. And they don't want any more pain for error to be in. So they were doing everything in their power to keep fatal and error away from each other.

So that's why they were silently panicking about the thought of those two meeting each other.

Ink, error, nightmares gang, and Dream are going to be here any minute now.

They thought as they worked a bit more to try and improve the last minute plan.

So that's what they were working on, they still had some time before error is supposed to be here.

_____*___________*_______*_______*___
Read the top fully to understand why errors not included just let. Any questions, comment them on this chapter ok?

Sorry it's short.

But I needed it to be like this, it will help me in the long run on starting the chapter, cause it will be in errors POV or third person, sometimes lavenders or fatal POV or third person. Ok?

Flowerfell, sans/ primrose, papyrus/fell
Reapertale, reaper/sans, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/Geno
Killertale, Killer/sans
Dusttale, dust/sans
Fresh
——————
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/ cream
Underswap, blue, stretch.
Swapfell-blackberry and gold
Fellswap-razz and slim
Outertale-outer and star
Mafiatale-bones and guns
Dreamtale-dream and nightmare
Ink and error
Horrortale-sugar and axe
Underfell-red and edge
Naturetale, gaster/aster, poppy, lavender, thistle
Fatal error