11

"There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough."

                                     ---Unknown

Flashback

         It was a summer evening, a little girl was sitting in the lap of a young lad under the tree in their backyard and was playing the violin 🎻; they both were engrossed in the music that they didn't notice a young girl looking at their direction with eyes full of hatred for the little girl.

        That little girl was little Aaradhya, the lad was her cousin(son of Aaradhya's uncle) and the young girl was her uncle's niece called Divya. She likes Aaradhya's cousin but he didn't take notice of her, and she thought Aaradhya was the reason for that and hates her.

So at night because of her hatred towards Aaradhya, Divya took her violin when Aaradhya was not there and planned to put it on fire. Aaradhya happened to saw that and pushed Divya aside and pulled her violin from her hands. Divya fell and started crying saying that Aaradhya was bullying her.

With all these commotions Divya's mom came there and seeing her daughter wailing she scolded and raised her hand to hit little Aaradhya who stood there.

"Stop that." Aaradhya's grandpa walked in just to fetch little Aaradhya to their home and in time to hear all the commotion.

"How dare you to raise your hand on my granddaughter? Your hospitality really let me open up my eyes."

"Uncle that I...", Divya's mom heart was tight as now they are cooperating with A&A group and she had made him angered.

" Since you had not solved this problem properly and dare enough to raise your hand on my granddaughter, be prepared for the consequences." With that, he left from there with little Aaradhya in his hands.

       After that Aaradhya's grandpa cancelled the business deal with Divya's family and blamed his daughter and stopped communication with them as they neglected to take care of his precious granddaughter.

   After 20 years, they reunited with this marriage proposal...

****

       At night, before going to bed Aaradhya asked her brother to book flight ticket to Bangalore as she has to take permission from university for holidays and to continue her studies from home by taking online lectures.

          Next day afternoon, Aaradhya reached Bangalore and took permission from university and headed towards her dormitory to pack her things.

She went to her room and greeted her friends and started packing her luggage,

"Babe, are you packing your things because you are planning to move back home?" Keerthi asked as she noticed Aaradhya packing her belongings.

"Yeah, grandpa wants me back at home and it's more convenient at home as we have only a few classes."

"Are you giving up on Professor Abhinav?" Keerthi mumbled looking at Aadhya.

"Perhaps, he can only be a distant dream for me." She said and hugged Keerthi and said goodbye to her roommates.

       After that, Aaradhya headed towards her project supervisor's cabin to take permission to submit her project later.

Before she could enter the cabin, a female student suddenly entered the cabin and ran over to professor Abhinav and handed him a confession letter,

"Please take this, Professor Abhinav."

He lifted his head and looked at the woman; he then brushed the letter aside and politely rejected her saying he's sorry.

          As soon as Aaradhya saw these, she felt 'at least she should let out her feelings to the person who was oblivious about her existence and feelings'. It was an opportunity for her to finally give up.

   So, Aaradhya gathered her courage and walked over to Abhinav and submitted her permission letter saying that she can't attend to project due to her betrothal; before he can say anything,

She confessed, "Professor Abhinav, I've actually been interested in you for a long time."

Abhinav was stunned.

"I'm leaving the University today. Don't worry, I may like you, but I've decided I'm giving up on you. I wish you the best, Professor Abhinav."

After saying this Aaradhya turned around and walked out.

After she left, Abhinav took the letter to his hands and read it again; which says that 'she can't attend the lessons due to her betrothal and her project that he was assisting will be submitted promptly at examinations'.

  Abhinav was shocked, his image of Aaradhya was an optimistic young woman that all lectures and students liked. He never speculated that this kind and gentle woman would like him even though he avoided her.

25/10/20

♡♡♡♡♡

Hii guys. Do you want to know about Abhinav's thoughts towards Aaradhya?

Share your thoughts on this chapter.

Keep reading...

Comments are most welcomed.

Update will be soon...

                   Thank you all...💕

                                        To be continued🥀