30

"I fall short of words to tell you how much you mean to me.All I can say is that my life revolves around you and nothing else matters."

---Unknown

"Tell me about your friends.." Aadhya asked.

"You already know Raju, they owns Royal chain hotels and restaurants across India."

"Karthik is a doctor and his wife Kavya is pediatrician." They leds KR health which is a chain of multi-speciality hospitals, heart centres, pharmacies, diagnostic centres and primary care facilities across India with its headquarters in Bengaluru. KR Hospitals group is one of the leading health care service providers having a widespread presence in the health care ecosystem.

"Ravi was my junior in college, his elder brother was my classmate and a good friend. He is the second child in his family after his elder brother who spoils him rotten."

Their family led the textile industry and his older brother Rajesh, was the CEO of RR textiles which has branches across India. Despite their successful business Ravi chose not to enter the family business, and instead chose to follow Abhinav to the company after graduating and had been working as Abhi's personal assistant. Since Ravi likes to play around, Rajesh allowed his brother to follow Abhinav so Abhi can keep an eye on him.Rajesh's wife Anjali is an illustrator for children picture books and they have a cute 5 years old boy, Ram.

"Kiran's family is in entertainment industry.He is a very jovial and friendly guy who likes to have fun. They owns production house studio KK films and music studios.

Aaditya.. my closest friend, is a DGP and have a games developing company with the partnership of our company.

All of our families have good relationship from last generations and are partners in business.

Anjali and Kavya are easy to get along with,you can chat with them later."

Aadhya quietly listened to Abhi talking about his friends,always giving him her full attention.

Seeing the shopping mall passing by, "Abhi, this is my first time meeting your friends. Isn't it bad for me to show up empty-handed?How about we stop here and look for presents first?" Aadhya tilted her head towards Abhi as she asked.

"Alright.."

The car was finally parked at a hotel's parking lot,where they usually meet which is under the umbrella of Royal hotels.

At the entrance,the hotel manager seemed to have already known they were arriving as he was waiting for them. After seeing them, he quickly went ahead to welcome them respectfully, "Mr. and Mrs. Abhinav."

Aaradhya smiled at the manager and gave him a nod.

The manager continued,"Sir,CEO and the rest are already here."

Abhinav nodded and waved the waiter who was prepared to direct them away."We'll head over by ourselves.Call someone to help us with the things in car."

The waiter respectfully nodded then called someone to help them and went away to help with the other customers. Abhinav held on to Aaradhya's palm as they headed in.