1

"Everyday may not be good, but there's something good in everyday."

                        ---Alice Morse Earle

Anuradha entered the bedroom and glanced at her cute sis-in-law, Aaradhya sleeping on the bed. She parted the curtains around bed and the sunrays fall on Aadhya through the french windows, the cool breeze touched her cheeks.

 She parted the curtains around bed and the sunrays fall on Aadhya through the french windows, the cool breeze touched her cheeks

     "Aadhya darling wake up its 7:30.." Anuradha ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Please vadina (sis-in-law) 5 more minutes", Aadhya said without opening her eyes cutely.

"You said Keerthi is coming by 10 and planned to visit orphanage before going to Bangalore..And your annayya (Brother) is waiting for you,he is getting late", She further added that.

  Aadhya slowly opened her eyes and saw her sweet sis-in-law standing in front of her. "Good morning 'vadina' "and she quickly rushed to washroom and done her morning routine, came to wardrobe and dressed in a pink chudidhar then went down to have breakfast and saw her family waiting for her at the dinning table.

Aaradhya is the treasure of her family,the apple of their eye. On one side, her parents doted on her. On the other side, her brother and sis-in-law treats her like their child with care and love. Grandparents, loved her to the core. And her childhood friend Keerthi, the one who always cheers and roots for Aadhya, the one she can always fall back to.

All the elders loves her and pampers her with anything she asked for. Aaradhya's and Keerthi's families are friends. She'd grown up together with Keerthi. Aadhya was Anirudh's precious pearl,well protected and cherished. She was soo doted by the couple that if she asks for the Moon, they would give her the stars as well.

   Aaradhya wished them good morning, kissed her mom and dad on cheek and hugged her brother. Then they all had breakfast.

Seeing her brother getting ready for office, "You have to go to company today too? Aren't you coming to airport?" Aadhya asked sulking.

"Yeah, ma, it is an urgent meeting today but I promise I will be back by noon..now, give me a smile", Anirudh coaxed her.

Aadhya nodded and gave him a big smile.

The elder brother of Aaradhya had the domineering CEO personality.He is tall, masculine, handsome with an aura of respectability. However, that's only on the outside. His family knew that he's just an extremely warm-hearted person inside. He loved his parents, protected his wife and sister, and was an exceptional son,husband and sis-con. His grades had been outstanding since he was a child. His smooth sailing proved his intelligence to be far above the average. After he completed his studies abroad, he entered the A&A Groups to share his father's burden. He's skilfully helped Aakash to handle the company these few years. Whenever anyone commented on the elder son of this family,they'd give a big thumbs up and compliment Aakash 'for being so lucky', and compliment Anirudh on being the ideal 'someone else's kid' and ideal 'husband'.

At 10 Keerthi came along with her family and hugged her friend. She is Aaradhya's best friend from childhood and also family friends then both went to visit orphanage as they were going to leave for Bangalore today. Both were pursuing their MBA final year in Bangalore..

At noon both families went to airport to give send off. Anirudh hugged his little sister, kissed her forehead and said to take care of herself and call him after reaching and whenever needed. Anu hugged her sis-in-law, kissed her cheek as tears welled up in her eyes and gave her favorite chocolate box and then Aaradhya and keerthi hugged all the family members as tears were welled up in their eyes and said bye and went to check in....

   This is going to be a long journey with the beginning of new semester and meeting that person after two long months....

28/09/20

♡♡♡♡♡

       Hii guys! This is my first chapter of my first book. Hope u like this chapter. Might not be so interesting as this is just introduction about our story girl.

Who is this person that she was waiting to meet??

Image credits goes to rightful creators and owners.

Leave your comments and votes if you'd like...

Thank you all

                                       To be continued 🥀