59

After so long without seeing Abhinav, Aaradhya honestly longed for him a little. She couldn’t rest at ease. She didn’t know where this worry had come from. Logically speaking, Abhinav wasn’t someone she needed to worry about. Nobody in the company dared to offend him. Arjun was also by his side. Everything about this situation was safe.

But recently, Aaradhya often felt like something was amiss. Something tugged at her heartstrings anxiously. The two of them were basically in the honeymoon phase of their relationship.  Abhinav was always in her mind, mainly because she hadn’t seen the other in a long time. At the end of the day, she really missed him.

Aaradhya dials Arjun's number and waits for him to pick up.

Aaradhya: Hey, Arjun. I hope you're not too busy right now.

Arjun: (Warmly) Hey sis in law, not at all. What's up? Everything okay?

Aaradhya: (Sighs) Well, Abhinav seems to be incredibly busy lately, and I'm a bit worried. Is everything okay at company?

Arjun: Yeah, we're launching a new product line, and have been working around the clock to meet the deadlines. It's something innovative that's been in the works for a while now, so it's been crazy busy lately. Abhi has been pouring all his energy into that venture.

Aaradhya: (Intrigued) That sounds exciting, I can understand how stressful it must be. But why is it causing such a hustle and bustle?

Arjun: The thing is, we’ve been getting orders left and right even before the official launch. It's a good problem to have, I guess, but it's putting so much pressure on the team.

Aaradhya: (Nods) High demand can definitely be challenging to handle, especially if we weren't fully prepared for it.

Arjun: And to make matters worse, this new product line has some complex technology involved, and we're facing unexpected technical glitches. These issues have set back our production schedule, and we're racing against time to sort them out.

Aaradhya: (Concern deepens) Technical glitches? That's not something you want when you're already swamped with orders. Did you guys found what caused these glitches?

Arjun: It's related to the software that controls the production line. We're trying to resolve it as quickly as possible, but it's causing delays and stress among the team members.

Aaradhya: Ugh, that's tough. How is Abhinav handling it?

Arjun: He's pretty stressed, to be honest. He's working closely with the tech team to get things back on track, but it's taking a toll on him and the entire company.

Aaradhya: (Sighs) I can imagine.

Arjun: On top of all this, there's a crucial shareholders' meeting coming up. It's a routine meeting, but given the current situation, Abhi needs to address the challenges we're facing and reassure the shareholders that they're on top of things.

Aaradhya: (Worried) Oh no, that sounds like a lot of pressure. How can he convince them when we're dealing with so many problems?

Arjun: (Reassuringly) I'm sure we'll handle it well. It's not uncommon for companies to face hurdles, and shareholders understand that. The key is to have a solid plan to address the issues and communicate that effectively.

Aaradhya: (Sighs in relief) Thanks, Arjun. I just needed someone to talk to about all this. Your advice always helps me calm down.

Arjun: (Smiles) That's what family is for, right? Just enjoy your vacation sis in law, we are all waiting for your return.