24

"Immature love says: I love you because I need you. Mature love says I need you because I love you."

                                    --- Erich Fromm

The two people did not talk during the meal. Even though the meal was eaten in silence, it did not feel awkward between them; somehow it felt quite natural.

After they finished eating, Aadhya insisted on doing the dishes; she felt that she couldn't let the other do the dishes after she had troubled the other person to cook dinner for her.

When she came out of the kitchen, Abhinav was sitting on the sofa watching news in his laptop, " I have some work, you can go to bed or if you want you can read books in  study room."

"Um.. I have some assignments to finish," Aadhya replied.

Abhinav waved his hand gesturing for her to follow him as he headed to the study.The study room has a very simple design,off-white walls, there is a very big desk in the middle of the room. All of the other vacant areas in the room are filled with customized bookshelves.

One desktop is placed on the desk. After Aadhya take seat, Abhi walked over and plugged in his laptop and take a seat right across from her, so he could see the her just by lifting up his head...

By the time Aadhya completed her assignment, it was almost 10 o'clock. She looked up, found Abhi working seriously on his laptop ...People say that men are the most attractive when they are in the middle of working. Aadhya finally understood the meaning of those words. Abhi's concentrated expression made him look more handsome than usual.She was afraid to disturb Abhi's work, so she soundlessly put her books aside. After that she did not know what to do next, the room was very quiet.

She leaned back in her chair and opened a book to start reading. After few minutes she felt sleepier...

By the time Abhi turned off his laptop, it was already 11 o'clock.He looked up at Aadhya and found she had fallen asleep with her head on the desk. Such an adorable sleeping position...small smile on lips with a hand holding onto a book.

Abhi let out a helpless smile; he put his laptop aside and stood up to walk over

Abhi let out a helpless smile; he put his laptop aside and stood up to walk over. He took the book that Aadhya was holding in her hands and put it down.He wanted to tell Aadhya to go to the bedroom to sleep on the bed, she would have a stiff neck if she slept in this position any longer.

But looking at Aadhya sleeping so peacefully, he did not want to disturb her. So he stretched out his hands and then picked her up princess style.

He entered the guest room with Aadhya in his hands and tucked her in bed, looked at her for some time and turned around to go to his bedroom

At 6 o'clock in the morning, Abhi woke up and after his morning routine, he prepared breakfast. Since it was past 7 o'clock and Aadhya was not out. He knocked on the guest room door, hearing no response Abhi opened the door, he found Aadhya sitting in a daze on the bed...

"Abhi..."

"Awake?"

Aadhya nodded.

Abhinav found her extremely cute, he smiled at her and said " I prepared breakfast,go and wash up. I've already prepared everything for you in the bathroom."

Seeing his dazzling smile, Aadhya's sleepiness was completely gone.

"Huh..okay..but.., I didn't have extra clothes."

Abhi thought for a second and said, "I can give you mine , wear them for now. I'll send someone to buy new ones for you."

"Um". Aadhya said.

Then he bring a huddy and shorts from his room and handed her and left the room.

Aadhya entered bathroom, there she saw, toothbrush, towel and other toiletries that had already been prepared for her. After Aadhya wore his clothes, she was engulfed in his unique scent.

When she walked into the dining room, she saw the table was filled with breakfast and Abhi waiting for her.

Abhi was enchanted, seeing her in his clothes. Feeling his stare on her, Aadhya was nervous and asked," Do I look weird..."

Abhi's lips curved up and a smile made its way to his face, " You look good in these clothes."

Aadhya blushed.

After breakfast, someone delivered a new dress for Aadhya. Then, Abhi drove Aadhya to a mall as she wants to buy gifts.

Aadhya bought a Kashmir shawl for her Attayya, newly released book from the author of his favorite writer for her Mavayya and cuff links for Arjun.

Abhi pressed the doorbell and Radha opened door for them and said," Wait a minute there."

"Why ma?" Abhi asked.

"It's the first time of Aadhya coming to our home, let me do the harathi first,"  she said and do the harathi to both of them.

Then she welcomed them into the house and hugged Aadhya.

"Where is dad and Arjun?" Abhi asked.

"They are waiting for you in the living room," she took them to the living room.

Aadhya touched their feet and take blessings.

"Dear, you don't have to do this every time we meet. I'm very updated and it makes me feel like an old man,"  Rahul joked with Aadhya.

" Yeah, you are just sweet sixteen, right," Radha make fun of him.

"Of course, I'm still young at heart and if I'm an old man then you are my old lady," Rahul countered.

Then Abhi handed them the gifts and said," Aadhya bought them for you."

Arjun thanked her for the gift and they both chatted about things and gossiped about Abhi happily leaving him aside. Later, Rahul and Radha joined them and told Abhi's childhood stories to Aadhya.

Abhinav was left aside by them in the living room as they chatted happily →_→

11/04/21

******

A/N:

Image credits goes to rightful owners and creators.

Heyyy my lovely readers,

Here is the new update.....

I hope you guys are enjoying it.

Keep reading

Comments are most welcomed.

Update will be soon....

              Thank you all...💕

                                ___To be continued 🥀