57

After spending few days at home, Abhinav was eventually needed to return to work. Just as Aaradhya had finished helping him with his tie and was seeing him out the door, Abhinav came to a full stop in the doorway. Aaradhya glanced at him for a moment, then rising up onto her tiptoes, gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Do you want me to send you lunch later?"

Abhinav's reply was straightforward, "No need, you'd better stay at home and rest."

Aaradhya nodded in agreement, "Alright, in that case, I won't go."

Her reply left someone quite speechless.

Aaradhya looked at the time again and quickly began to push at him to move. "Why aren't you leaving yet, just because you're the boss, that doesn't mean you can always be late!"

Abhinav could not help but swear at himself for missing the chance to see his wife at noon and reluctantly left.

Aaradhya did not have much to do today, so when Abhinav finally left, she decided to have a quick scroll through their group for vacation plan.

After looking at the plan and giving some ideas, she finally put aside her phone and walked to the kitchen to begin preparing lunch. Even though she had just said she was not going to go, but recalling the vexed look on Abhi's face when he had left this morning, Aaradhya ultimately decided to give him a surprise.

Aaradhya prepared a few of Abhinav's favourite dishes and packed them properly. Then, drove the car to Abhi's company. When she exited from the private-use elevator, Ravi who was waiting for her took the container boxes from her, escorted her to the door and helped to push open the office room's doors, "Abhi is still in a meeting, please, go in and have a seat while you wait, he should finish very soon."

Aaradhya thanked him and let him get back to work, then she sat down on the sofa and began to waste away the time by pulling out her mobile phone.

After sometime, the office doors swing open, and Abhinav walks in to come across Aaradhya wearing a mischievous smile, "Surprise!"

Abhinav's eyes widen, and he hurriedly walked towards her, leaving the managers behind him momentarily confused.

"Aadhya! What are you doing here?"

Aaradhya smiled teasingly, "I thought I'd bring a taste of home to brighten up your workday."

Ravi entered behind Abhinav along with Gokul grinning, "Well, you've certainly succeeded in brightening our day!"

Aaradhya places the basket on the table, revealing a delightful spread of Abhinav's favorite dishes. The enticing aroma fills the air, making everyone's mouths water.

"How come you guys are all here? This food prepared with love is only for me. Aadhya doesn't share it with anyone else.", Abhinav peeved at them.

Aaradhya playfully rolls her eyes, responding in jest, "Yeah, right? I guess the love in my cooking is exclusive to you."

Suddenly, Arjun enters the lounge, joining the group with a mischievous grin.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't my dear sister in law, Aaradhya. I hope you haven't forgotten that sister's love is for brother's too."

Aaradhya feigns surprise, placing a hand on her heart, "Oh! How could I forget? Silly me."

Abhinav chuckles, enjoying the friendly banter, "Ah, but you see my little brother, wives' love is exclusively for their husbands. No chance for any brothers'."

Gokul interjects, joining in the fun, "I think you made that up, Abhi. I'm pretty sure my sister's love extends beyond just her husband."

Ravi nods in agreement.