13

"Every heart sings a song, incomplete until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song."

                                          ---Plato

  After Aaradhya arrived at home, seeing her sister in law she buried herself in Anu's arms and broke down in tears. Anuradha's heart ached for her precious sister.

"What happened princess?"

"Vadina(sis in law), I don't want to leave you all and go to aunt's house after the wedding."

"My darling will be definitely loved by all of them," Anuradha said as she patted Aaradhya on her head and wiped her tears.

"Why do only girls have to leave their home and go? How can you leave your parents, and came here for Ani? How can you come away from them?"

"My faith in Anirudh. I'll stay with him under any conditions out of my faith. I love my parents but your brother gave me enough love to forget the whole world and now I have a big family who treats me like a queen and I have you my cute baby", Anu smiled and kissed Aadhya's cheek.

" It's not like we are leaving our family, we are just having one more family, " said Anuradha.

Aadhya nodded her head like she understood and asked" Where is Ani? I didn't see him after I returned."

"He went on a business trip but promised to be here on your engagement day."

****

        After dinner, Aaradhya returned to her room and fell on her bed looking at the ceiling; her mind wandering around a certain person.

      "He was classy, eloquent and he looked less like a professor and more like a high-class businessman. He likes wearing Rolex watches and all of them were very expensive. But no matter how much she knew about him, Aaradhya decided to end her crush on this person and locked all thoughts and memories related to him away."

Seeing lights are still on in her room, Latha entered Aaradhya's room and come with the sight of Aadhya looking at daze and seems to be lost in her thoughts. Latha walked and sat beside her on the bed and asked, "Aadhya, do you really like this wedding? Are you really okay with this proposal?"

        Aaradhya lay her head on her mom's lap and nodded her head saying,  "I'm really okay mom."

Latha patted her daughter's hair affectionately, "I never thought your grandpa will agree to reunite with your aunt's family, it's all due to your marriage. Thanks Princess. I'm always tensed as to who's house you were going to marry, ...

Aaradhya looked up at her mom.

... Latha continued, but you are lucky that you are going to your aunt's home. They all loves you a lot and care for you. I'm going to miss you, Princess. If you get married and leave, the home will be so boring."

     Aaradhya dozed to sleep in her mom's lap due to tiredness. Latha kissed her forehead and adjusted her to sleep on the mattress.

Next day, Aaradhya went to the orphanage as it's been many days since she last visited them. She spent her day with the children in the orphanage and take them to a restaurant to make them have their favourite foods.

       On the other side, professor Abhinav was in a very bad mood.

            Once the class was dismissed, everyone in the class was in a hurry to get out of the classroom because they could tell that professor Abhinav is in a very bad mood today, it felt like the temperature around him was dropping one degree every moment.

   At evening, Abhinav was driving back to his apartment and his phone rings. He parked the car aside and picks up the call which is from his mom.

"Mom."

"Abhi, where are you now?"

"I'm driving back to my apartment..."

"Okay, then come to the family home for dinner."

"Are you back? You said you and dad were going somewhere..."

"....."

"Okay, I'll be there."

He reached their home, parked the car and ready to ring the bell before suddenly the door opened by his mom. He greeted her 'hai' and asked "Mom, is everything alright? Why did you ask me to come suddenly?"

"Can't I see my son if nothing happens?" Radha glared at him jokingly.

  Abhinav lifted his hands and shook his head showing he didn't mean it. Radha chuckled at him and said, "Go and fresh up then come to the dining hall your dad and Arjun are waiting for you.

       He went to his room, took a hot shower and dressed himself in night suit and went down. He greeted his father and Arjun then they finished dinner while talking and laughing at the jokes Arjun was telling.

       Abhinav was going to his room after dinner when his mom called him and asked him to come to the living room. He went to the living room where he saw his dad and Arjun sitting on the sofa.

      Rahul asked Abhi to sit beside him and said he wants to talk something important with him....

31/10/20

****

Hii guys. How are you all?

Share your thoughts on this chapter...

Keep reading.

Comments and suggestions are most welcomed.

Update will be soon...

                      Thank you all...💕