TWENTY-NINE | Slumber Party ver. 2

You sat with the girls in your dorm room discussing the Todoroki vs. Bakugou situation.

(y/n): I thought Bakugou understood where our friendship stood...

Mina: I'm glad Kirishima and I could agree about just being friends! I could barely handle one boy I don't know how you deal with two!

You groan into Asuis lap where you lay your head.

Uraraka: I never thought Bakugou would be the homewrecker type!

You make a look of disappointment

(y/n): Yea... me neither...

Yaomomo comes over and gives you tea taking a seat on the floor next to Jirou.

Yaomomo: (y/n), if you'd like you could always attend the dance with Kyoka and me

Jirou: Huh-?!

You look over and see how disappointed Jirou was about Yaoyorozus invite. Not because she didn't want you there but for "other" reasons. Yaoyorozu is so naive. You giggle and shake your head.

(y/n): Thank you Yaomomo but ill be fine you and Jirou have fun...

You wink at Jirou who blushes intensely.

Toga comes over and hugs you.

Toga: So you coming with me and Mina?

Mina: Oh please say yes! It'll be so fun!

(y/n): Guys! I'm still going with Shoto were just not talking right now-

There was a knock on your door and Hagakure goes to answer it.

(y/n): We'll be on better terms by the dance this weekend.

Hagakure: Try tonight, someones at the door~

You get up and go to the door to see your boyfriend leaning on the wall across from your room. You walk out of the dorm closing the door behind you. You fold your arms as you glare at him.

(y/n): What is it Shoto...

He leans off the wall and walks over to you. As he stares down at you can't help but blush because no matter how angry you are with him you can't deny how beautiful he is.

Todoroki: I'm sorry...

You roll your eyes at him and wait for him to continue.

Todoroki: I shouldn't have fought Bakugou...

(y/n): Go on...

Todoroki: I'm more than violence and I should've been the bigger person...

(y/n): Anything else?

He smiles at you causing you to smile back.

Todoroki: Your very pretty and I love you

You smile at your boyfriend.

(y/n): I forgive you and I love you too!

You wrap your arms around his neck and peck his lips.

(y/n): Now go away! It's girls' night!

You hug him one last time before pushing him away and going back into your dorm. When you enter the dorm you smile and then look at your friends who are all smirking. You give them a confused look when Mina yells out.

Mina: That means I win the bet! You all owe me ¥2,125 ($20)

(y/n): What bet?

Hagakure: The bet of how long it would take you and Todoroki to make up!

(y/n): You guys are betting on my relationship now?

Mina comes over and hugs you tightly

Mina: Nothing but love (y/n)!

You and the rest of the girls spend the rest of the night laughing and having fun with each other.

(475 Words)