TWENTY-THREE | Togas' Redemption

Aizawa keeps you close to him refusing to let you go.

Aizawa: But... How?

You look back to Toga who stands rubbing her left arm with her right hand. You point to her and look back up at your adoptive father.

(y/n): Toga betrayed the villains to free me and now I owe her. 

You look at Aizawa with pleading eyes as if you were begging like a puppy. He keeps hold of both your arms put pulling you off of him to look at you.

(y/n): Please don't let them take her... she saved me... I promise she's changed. She wants to be a hero.

Aizawa looks over to Toga who has a soft smile on her face with eyes filled with hope.  He takes a heavy sigh and looks back down to you who still has puppy dog eyes but you now you added a quivering lip for a little spice. He takes another heavy sigh and pulls you back into a hug.

Aizawa: FIne... I'll speak with Nezu but for now... You in charge of her... you are to watch over Toga and keep her out of trouble.

You nod rapidly and smile at him hugging him tighter. You then run over to Taga hugging her causing the two of you to almost fall onto the ground. Toga looks at you with a concerned look and you give her a reassuring smile causing her to smile pulling you into a hug and spinning. Suddenly You hear a bunch of girls yelling your name.

1-A Girls: (y/n)!

You turn around and see all of your friends coming out of the dorm running towards you. Suddenly you are toppled over by all of the girls hugging you. 

(y/n): Hey guys!

They all get off of you and you greet the rest of the class. Everyone cheers and pulls you into a hug. through a small entrance, you spot Bakugou leaning against the door seal. 

Toga: Uh... (y/n)...

Everyone turns and looks at Toga and frowns. Some prepare to attack her and some just make angry faces at her. Suddenly you see Bakugou stomp over to her with his quirk popping in his hand like fireworks. He gets up to Toga puffing his chest out causing Toga to flinch and whine. She slightly says your name causes you to get between the two of them protecting her.

Bakugou: What the hell is she doing here!?

You place your hand on his chest trying to push him away from Toga softly but he won't budge. You try to talk to him but you strain between your words trying to push him away.

(y/n): nngh...Katsuki...nngh...Calm down...nngh...Togas not a threat!...nngh!

Bakugou unpuffs his chest but keeps his position. You look back at Toga reassuring her that she was safe. She stands up straight again. You turn back to your friends.

(y/n): She saved me... She's joining UA

Toga peeks over your shoulder looking at your friends.

Toga: I want to change... I wanna be a hero...

Everyone was quiet for a moment just staring at Himiko trying to decide whether to trust her or not. Suddenly Mina bursts from the group of students.

Mina: WELP! I'm convinced! Welcome to the group Toga!

She goes up and tosses her arm over Togas' shoulder causing Toga to smile slightly.

Toga: Please... Call me Himiko

All the other students push past you and Bakugou to give Toga a group hug when suddenly Bakugou pulls you to the side.

Bakugou: OI! I'm glad your safe dumbass.

He folds his arm and looks away from you but you see a slight blush appear on his face. You give him a sly smile and hug him. His eyes widen but her hugs you back with his muscular arms. Suddenly you see Todoroki walking over to the two of you. You let go of Bakugou and kiss him on the cheek walking over to your boyfriend and taking his hand. The two of you walk over to Toga together and you can see the excitement jumping off of her.

Toga: Oh (y/n)! Your friends are so nice! The Pink One...! Mina I think was her name, she wants to have a girls' sleepover tonight!... Your coming right?

You smile at Toga and believe that this night would be good for her to get close to the girls. If you were there she would cling to you the whole night.

(y/n): No... but you have fun...tell me about it in the morning.

She smiles and hugs you skipping back over to Mina. You look up at your boyfriend who has had his eyes on you since taking your hand. You smile at him and hug him.

(A/N): This is not the end of the story but it is the end of the first part. The next chapter will be the beginning of the second part of the story :)

(820 Words)