TWENTY-FOUR | A Walk In The Park

It's been a few months since you and Toga returned to UA. Toga has officially become a UA student as a member of class 1-A. Everyone is preparing outfits and stressing about dates for the end of year dance when Eri approaches you with a question.

Eri: (y/n)...? Why are all the girls so worried lately? Is something bad happening?

You kneel to Eri with a sad and worried expression on your face. You take a heavy sigh and look at the young girl.

(y/n): Yes Eri... It's the worst thing imaginable...

You drop your head in despair

(y/n): Dating...

Eri gives you a confused but worried look

Eri: What's... Dating?

Suddenly Eri is picked up from behind by Aizawa and held in his arms. He glares at you and you snicker.

Aizawa: Nothing! You should be worried about right now Eri... How about you go and find Le Million and play dress up with him! Wouldnt that be fun?

Aizawa places Eri back on the ground and she skips away to find Mirio. Aizawa then glares at you again and you snicker.

(y/n): Whaaaaaatt? 

You look at your dad who has a very annoyed face at you. You playfully hug him and he softly pushes you away. 

Aizawa: and what were you doing?

You smile and shrug

(y/n): I was just going to warn Eri about the dangers of dating.

Suddenly you feel muscular arms thrown over your shoulders and you're embraced from behind. You look back and see Todoroki hugging you with a soft smile on his face.

Todoroki: And what's so wrong with dating?

You giggle and remove his arms from your shoulder turning around and hugging him normally. He places a kiss on your forehead. 

Todoroki: Did you wanna go for a walk in the park later?

You nod smiling at your boyfriend and placing a kiss on your cheek. He then grabs your chin placing a kiss on your nose. You hear Aizawa clear his throat and the two of you look over to see him with his arms folded and an angry look on his face.

Aizawa: I'm still standing here and I'm still your dad... so cut it out...

You chuckle and apologize to Aizawa using the nickname you gave him, that he hates, Dadzawa. he groans and walks away from the two of you. Later that evening you sat on facetime with Todoroki as you stressed about what you would wear for you guys' date.

Todoroki: (n/n)... It doesn't matter what you wear, you'll still be beautiful...

You turn to the phone that's placed on your bed and smile at your boyfriend.

(y/n): That's sweet Sho but it does matter! If I ant find anything to wear I'm not going.

You flop on the floor with your arms crossed sitting Indian style. Todoroki laughs t you for the overdramatic attitude you having but he tries to help anyways.

Todoroki: Why not match outfits with me?

You look at Todoroki with a small look of disgust. He notices this look and gives you a confused "what" and you giggler.

(y/n): No offense babe but... I have a better fashion sense than you...

He playfully scoffs and pretends like he's upset.