TWENTY | The L.O.V

You are woken up by water being splashed on to you. You quickly open your eyes and shake your head. Your vision is still quite blurry so you try to gain proper vision and when you do you scowl.

(y/n): What the hell!

You try to move and use your power but you notice you're being held in restraints.

Crazy Blonde Girl: Goodmorning sleeping beauty

(y/n): Where am I?!

She approaches you with a smile on her face.

Crazy Blonde Girl: You in the league of villains hideout.

You then see an ashy man come out of the shadows and approach you.

Ashy Man: Or... it could be your hideout too.

You look at the man confused. You then shrug it off because you saw weirder. His complexion means nothing.

Ashy Man: I've heard a lot about you (y/n), you're very strong!

You roll your eyes.

(y/n): What the hell do you want with me?

Crazy Blonde Girl then jumps back into view smiling happily.

Crazy Blonde Girl: Isn't it obvious! We want you to join us silly!

You scowl at the girl then look back at the ashy man in disgust.

(y/n): I would never join the villains.

The girl then Frowns sadly looking at you. she then comes closer to you grabbing your cheeks.

Crazy Blonde Girl: Awwe! why not? We could be like sisters!

You scowl at the girl for even saying that word. sister. Nobody could ever replace your sister and you despise anyone who tries to. You roll your eyes at her.

(y/n): YOU KIDNAPPED ME!

The ashy man shrugs it off as if your words meant nothing and hadn't phased him.

Ashy Man: Not like your the first Hero Course kid we tried to recruit.

You look at the ashy man in confusion. Who else in the heck did they kidnap from the hero course?

(y/n): THIS IS KIDNAPPING!

You then see a man in a black and grey bodysuit covering his body lean off of the wall.

Bodysuit: Can she maybe stop yelling?

You scoff at the man in the bodysuit.

Ashy Man: Come on (y/n), Join us and we can destroy the heroes.

You roll your eyes at the villain and the more you roll them the more you realize how much you becoming like Aizawa.

(y/n): You know it's kinda dumb trying to recruit a kid from the ¨Hero Course¨ to be a villain right?

The ashy man growls and looks away when the patchy dark-haired boy that was fighting you with Toga at the Park comes from out of nowhere. He chuckles the leans closer to you with his hands in his pockets. as he leans closer to you, you smell the slight smell of a crematorium. He smirks at you.

Patchy: I like her

You scoff in the patchy man's face and smirk back at him.

(y/n): You ain't safe Patchy! I'm about flame you!