THREE | Welcome to the Dorms

Eraserhead takes you to the UA dorms.

(Y/N): Wow these dorms are beautiful Eraserhead.

Aizawa: Please... Just call me Aizawa, Lets go

You and Mr. Aizawa walk into the large dorm and you see all sorts of students around your age hanging in the common area. The student consists of a girl with extremely pink round cheeks that you just wanna squeeze, a boy with green hair, a blonde with a lightning bolt in his hair, and even a kid who resembles a bird... weird.

Pink Cheeks: Mr. Aizawa! Your Back!

Lightning boy: And you brought a pretty lady~

You can't help but blush at the lightning boys' comment and slightly feel flustered.

Aizawa: Everyone, this is (Y/N), she will be spending the night here.

You wave at everyone and the pink-cheeked girl walks over to you and grabs your arms.

Uraraka: Wow (Y/N)! That is such a pretty name! I'm Ochaco Uraraka!

You smile at the pink-cheeked girl and now that shes is closer to you you realize she slightly reminds you of Kirby from one of your favorite video games.

(Y/N): Thank you, I like your name too!

The broccoli haired boy approaches you with a big cheesy smile.

Midoriya: Hi (Y/N), Im Izuku Midoriya!

(Y/N): Hi Midoriya, I love your hair! It so... GREEN!

Midoriya laughs at your comment when all of a sudden there was loud screaming. You look over to see an angry blonde stomping towards you coming from the bathroom. For someone coming out of the bathroom, you'd think he'd be a little calmer.

Angry Boy: ANOTHER EXTRA AIZAWA!? Don't you think we have enough?!

The angry boy walks over to you and stares you up and down in disgust. Midoriya shrieks in a squeaky voice. You roll your eyes at the angry boy. You seem unphased by his yelling which only seems to anger him more.

Midoriya: KACCHAN!!

Aizawa: (Y/N) isn't staying long, its only for tonight Bakugou, calm down.

Bakugou: Pfft, whatever

Bakugou leaves the common area walking very weirdly and even slightly more upset.

Uraraka: I'm so sorry about Bakugou! I would say he's not usually like that but then I'd be lying.

Lightning boy: So~ (Y/N) you're spending the night in my dorm right?

You're used to flirts like this at your school so you decided to play along because usually, they are all talk and no action. So you do a little flirting back at him.

(Y/N): Of course, I am lightning boy, I can't wait to cuddle with you.

The lightning boy becomes flustered with a bright pink blush on his face. You cant help but to laugh at him because you already knew he was all bark and no bite.

Aizawa: There will be no cuddling, (Y/N) you will spend the night with Ochaco.

Uraraka: Yay! I love sleepovers!

You smile at Uraraka.

(449 words)