Chapter 22- The Little Black Box

Song Of The Chapter

Justin Bieber:
|Intertwine|

Penelope's Point Of View:

"Babe,what do you want?" I looked at the menu and decided to get spaghetti with meatballs.

"Number 27,please. With a coke. Sweetie what do you want?"

"I want the same." She smiled and looked around.

"Well then I'm taking 38 and a coke." Jason smiled hard at the waitress that was too busy with staring at me. The waitress just stood there,like wtf?

"Can you not stare at my girlfriend like that?!" The waitress finally 'woke' up to life and his eyes widened.

"S-sorry,s-sir." Then he quickly took our menus and disappeared.

"Jason.." I placed my hand over his and smiled softly. After a few minutes he relaxed over my touch. Another waitress came up to our table with our food and drink and smiled.

"So sweetheart,how's school?" Cara giggled as was I while I wiped a little bit of sauce on the corner of her lip with a tissue.

"Daddy,I don't go to school. I'm still in kindergarten,sometimes."

"Oh," Jason laughed and looked around nervously. He's been doing that since we came here. Something is up.

Justin's Point Of View:

Fuck. I think it's time. What if she says no? What if she just runs away? Penelope and my baby girl was talking about a toy or something like that.
I put my hand in my pocket and could feel the little black box. Me and Ryan have been over this many times but still, I was too nervous to do it. If I want to spend the rest of my life with her, I need to do this now.
I pinged with the help of a glass and a fork as I stood up.

"Please , can I get your attention?" Everyone looked at me with a smile. I looked down at Penelope and she just had a confused face on.

"Dear, Penelope Hailey Martinez. When I first met you,I fell in love. Like love at first sight. I knew that you were the one for me. I remembered when I first asked you out, scared that you were going to say no, surprisingly you didn't. We were together for awhile, but then something happened. You left me. After 3 years, I found you again. On the airport, you had the cutest 3 year old that I've ever seen with you. I was so angry and jealous at that guy that was lucky to have you. But why I didn't know, was that that adorable 3 year old was mine." I laughed and shook my head.

"Even though we've been through so many bad things, you're still by my side. And I hope that you'll stay with me for the rest of your life. Penelope,do you want to make me the happiest guy in the world and marry me?" I kneeled down and got the black little box out of my pocket.

In that little box was a 2.12 carat diamond ring that me and Ryan purchased awhile ago.

A huge smile was placed on Penelope's beautiful face.

"Yes,Jason. I want to marry you." Penelope's eyes got a bit reared up as I slides on the ring on her left ring finger. Then I lifted her up and kissed her.

Everyone was clapping and taking pictures.

Penelope's Point Of View:

"-Penelope,do you want to make me the happiest guy in the world and marry me?" Jason kneeled down with a box in his hand.

I put my hand over my mouth. This isn't real. Too good to be true.

"Yes,Jason. I want to marry you." He slides on the ring on my ring finger and then lifted me up as he was kissing me.