Extra: Part 3

Levine and I decided to wait to marry us because we were pretty happy right now

I had nothing to do so I decided to look through a photo album I found in a random box. The weird thing was that I only had pictures of me and Levine when we were younger? Of course there was pictures of us but those were taken recently.

 The weird thing was that I only had pictures of me and Levine when we were younger? Of course there was pictures of us but those were taken recently

Suddenly I stumbled on a Polaroid picture of me and..the guy from the park? Who was this guy? I picked up the box and spilled the pictures on the bed. I found 5 more of me and the mysterious guy. I randomly picked up one and turned it around.

December 15th 2015,I love you Jason.

Who was Jason?After a little while I put the pictures back where they came from and decided to ask about it when Levine gets home.

"Babe?" Oh,he was home! I quickly ran downstairs and ran into his arms.

"Hi." I said and kissed Levine's cheek.

"Hello,cupcake." He said and gave me a peck on my lips.

"So how was work?"I asked, Levine was very private with his work. All he ever told me was that he worked a lot

"Meh,it was alright." He answered.

-

"So there is something I would like to ask you.." I asked and poured some more water into my glass.

Levine looked up and raised his right eyebrow.

"I looked through some pictures and then I found some interesting pictures." I said and picked out the Polaroid picture I had in my back pocket and placed it down on the table.

"Who is Jason?" I asked. Levine stopped eating his food and picked up the picture.

"Where the fuck did you find this?" He shouted at me. What the hell? He has never shouted at me.Ever.

"I don't know I just found it in a box." I responded and started to eat my food again. Suddenly Levine took a hard grip of my arm and ripped me out of my chair.

"What the hell are you doing!"I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up slut!" He said and slapped me.

"What is wrong with you?" By now there was tears rolling down my face. I have never seen Levine like this. Why did he get so fucking angry when I asked him? What has Jason done to get him this angry? There was so many questions going around in my head.

Levine dragged me to our bedroom and threw me on the bed.

"Fucking bitch!" He said and kicked me in the stomach.

"Stop!" I shouted but he of course didn't listen to me.

The beating just got worse and he didn't stop until late at night.

I just cried myself to sleep on the floor.

"-I'll always be there for you,I promise I'll stay right here

"-I'll always be there for you,I promise I'll stay right here." I sang and rocked my little princess back and forth.

Cara have been having nightmares lately and I kinda know why. Last week was three years ago since she died. I remembered the day when I had to tell Cara that her mother died like it was yesterday.

Flashback

"Uhm..princess? I have to tell you something." I said and sat down on the couch.

"What is it daddy?" She said and jumped in to my arms.

"Something very bad happened,that's why mommy and I was gone for a little while. But the thing is that,mommy won't be coming back." I said and hugged her tightly in my arms. The tears ran down my cheeks and down to her shirt.

"Why isn't mommy coming home? Doesn't she love me anymore?" Cara whispered. I broke the hug and wiped away her tears.

"Of course she loves you,baby girl. Mommy is gone." I responded.

"Well let's go and find mommy!" Cara said and was on the way to jump out of my arms.

"N-No,baby. She...she is in heaven."

The tears I wiped away was only replaced with new ones. We hugged each other tightly and I whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

Flashback over

I laid her down gently on the bed and pulled the comforter over her little body. After that I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said a 'goodnight'.

On the way to my bedroom I pasted the twins and decided to walk in. The two shared a big crib together. I walked up to the crib and stroke Chase's cheek.

What broke my heart the most was that they would never get to meet their mother again. Never be able to be in her arms again.

Oh God,here comes the tears.

❥❥