Chapter 9-Daddy?

Song Of The Chapter

Tove lo:

|Stay high|

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Penleope's Point Of View:

FLASHBACK

"Mama? Dada where?"

"Daddy is working right now,honey." I kissed her forehead but she just pushed me away.

"Dada never here!" She ran away to the livingroom and cried as she held her stuffed teddy bear. I sat down on the couch and tried to comfort her,but nothing was working. It brakes my heart knowing that Jason was never here.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Do you remember when you asked about your daddy?"

"Yes. You said that he was working but he still loved me,why momma?"

"Daddy's home."

"Where? I want to see daddy!" She started to look around,looking happy. I nudge Jason's arms a bit so he would get the point. He then looked at me with a confused face. A minute or two he finally got what I meant.

"Cara? Honey?" Jason smiled and opened his arms. Cara then stopped looking around and turned her head to Jason's.

"Daddy?" Jason nodded slowly. In a second Cara was in Jason's arms. A tear ran down my cheek,I wasn't sad,it was actually happy tears.

"I love you,daddy."

"I love you too,princess." Jason kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Well,since we don't have anything to do:why don't we go to the mall?"

"Yes! I wanna go! I wanna go!"

"Well what are we waiting for?" We jumped into the car and Jason drove to the mall.

"Where do you wanna go first?"

"How about Toys R Us?" Jason suggested as he held Cara's hand in his big one.

"Yeah,let's go!"

"I'm actually thirsty,so I'm heading to Starbucks. Jason do you want anything?"

"I will have a..Caramel Frappuccino."

"Meet you guys up in Toys R Us?" Jason nodded as he and Cara headed to Toys R Us while I was heading to Starbucks.

"Hello,can I have a Caramel frappuccino and a Vanilla bean frappuccino with some pumps of raspberry syrup and 2 birthday cake pops."

"What size?"

"Both Grande."

A few minutes later the drinks were ready.

"That'll be $11,50."

"Thank you,have a grande day!" She said after I handed her a 20 dollar bill and got the change back.

Now I just gotta find Jason and Cara.

|20 minutes later|

I finally found them! Gosh it took forever to find them! They were running around in the store which surprised me why they didn't kick them out.

Jason's Point Of View:

"Hello?"

"Uh...Jason? We kind of need you right now..."

"What? Why?"

"Because...uh...we need you right now..."

"Come on,Ryan!"

"You just need to see this! Just come over!" With that he hung up.

"Uh..cupcake?"

"Yes,daddy?" She's just too cute.

"Daddy has to go back to work.."

"Are you going to leave me again?" Her eyes was filled with tears and was ready to stream down on her face.

"No,ofcourse not pumpkin." I wrapped my arms around her small body as I let her cry. It was hard to see her cry but I wished I could make it stop.

"..c-can I g-go with y-you,dadd-y?"

"Maybe....let's go and ask mommy."

I carried her downstairs were Penelope was. We got got home about 2 hours ago.

"Cara,honey why are you crying?" Penelope took Cara away from my arms as she held her close to her.

"Daddy." Cara said and pointed at me.

"Jason?"

"Ryan called,they need me."

"Why?"

"Uh..I don't know. He just called and told me to get there."

"Uhm...well why is Cara crying then?"

"Ask her."

"Cara?"

"I wanna go with daddy."

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

"I'm gonna miss you,cupcake." Penelope crouched down to Cara's height and hugged her tightly.

"I'm gonna miss mommy too."

"Promise to call me?" Cara nodded and kissed her moms cheek before we got in the car.

Me and Penelope agreed on that Cara would be staying with me for 1 week while Penelope is going to have a 'girl week' with Phoebe.

"Are we there yet?" Cara asks for the 10th time.

"We're soon there,princess. You can take a nap and I'll wake you up when we're there. Okay?" Cara nodded and hugged her stuffed teddy beat tighter.

|40 Minutes Later|

Instead of waking her up I just carried her to the house and locked it up. Ryan and the boys usually lock the house even though they are there. Cara moved around in my arms a bit to get comfortable as I stepped in to the house.

"Jas-"

"Shh!" Ryan and the rest of the gang look confused when they saw Cara in my arms.

I walked up the stairs to put Cara in my bed. I gently closed the door after I kissed her forehead.

When I walked down the stairs they started to ask questions.

"When the f*uck did you get a child?"

"Who's that?"

"Is she yours?"

"Can we all take it easy?! Thank you. Yes she's mine and she's about 3 years old. And her name is Cara."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Sorry for not updating!🙈 But u hope that you guys forgive me☺️❤️

Instagram:@Sofiaamolin

Vine:@Sofiaamolin

Kik:@Sofiaaa0110

If you do contact me via kik:please mention that you're from Wattpad so I don't get confused!💕

Vote

Share

Comment