Chapter 20-My Family

- I JUST HEARD GOD,LITERALLY. LISTEN TO THE SONG👇
JUST BOUGHT IT ON ITUNES,YOU SHOULD TOO-
Song Of The Chapter
Antonia:
|Hurricane|

Penelope's Point Of View:
"Uhm... Phoebe?"

"Is something wrong, Penelope?"

I opened the door and showed her the test with wide eyes.

"Ohmygosh." Phoebe covered her mouth with both of her hands and stared at the test.

"What will Jason say? What if he leaves me? What if he doesn't want the baby? What if-"

"Penelope! Stop. Do you hear yourself? He's not going to do anything of that stuff,because he loves you."

I took a deep breath and let it out as I nodded.

"What are you going to do?" Phoebe wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"I'll tell Jason."

"A-are you going to keep it?" The hug broke and I stared at her.

"Ofcourse I'm going to keep the baby! Like I did with Cara."

She sighed and nodded.

"I'm going to tell Cara." She nodded again and I walked to Cara's room. She was sitting on the floor playing with her dolls.

"Cara,sweetheart?" She looked at me while she smiled.

"Hi,mommy." Cara came over and hugged me,or technically my legs since she was short. Anyways,I placed my hands on her sides to rest her on my right hip. I then went to a chair and sat down. Cara rested her head on my shoulder as I stroked her hair.

"Princess?"

"Yes,momma?"

"Would you like another family member?" She got her head up from my shoulder and looked at me with a confused face.

"I don't understand,mommy."

"What would you say if you get a little sister or brother?"

"Really?" Cara looked at me with a big smile placed on her cute face. I giggled and nodded.

"When is she or he coming?"

"We gotta wait 9 months,sweetie." I kissed her temple and smiled.

"Why?"

"Because babies needs to grow,I needed to wait 9 months for you too,honey."

"That's boring." She sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you,baby girl. Always remember that."

"I love you too,mommy."

Justin's Point Of View:

"Guys,I can't to this." I looked down,not wanting to look up again.

"What?" I could feel how all their eyes are looking at me.

"I have a family to fucking take care of,what if the mission doesn't turn out like we thought?! I'm gonna be 8ft under the ground,leaving them. Leaving Penelope."

"Jason-" Ryan started but got interrupted by Timmy.

"Guys,let me talk to him."

"Jason,what's the problem?" We sat down on the sofa.

"Timmy,I have a family. Believe it or not but I care for them. Wow,Jason McCann actually cares."

"I understand Jason," I looked at him,hoping that I didn't need to be involved in the mission anymore.

"But, you have to do what you can to save your family."

"When is it?"

"The sooner, the better."

"Alright." We did our handshake and then I was heading home. What the fuck am I going to do? I just can't leave them. Fuck.

I parked the car in the garage and waited to see my family after a long day of work.

"Babe! I'm home."

"I'm in the kitchen."

Penelope and Cara was baking some cupcakes. Cara was decorating while Penelope was cleaning up a little bit.

"Hi,my little princess." I picked her up and spun her around as I gave her a kiss on both of her cheeks.

"Daddy!" Cara giggled as I set her down on the ground again.

"And you my queen." I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed kisses on her neck.

"Jason." She giggled and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I've missed you,baby."

"You too." She hugged me and gave me another kiss on the lips.

"Mommy,the cupcakes are done." Me and Penelope took a look on what Cara had made. She had decorated the cupcakes with princess and sprinkled some sprinkles(no shit) on every cupcakes.

"Beautiful,honey." Penelope kissed Cara's forehead and smiled.

"I think they're lovely,princess."

"Thanks,mommy and daddy." She gave Penelope a kiss on the cheek and gave me one as well.

"Can we talk?" I nodded while she took my hand as she was leading us to the living room.

"What's bothering you,baby?" I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.

"Jason,I'm pregnant."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
DID YOU GUYS SEE JUSTINS CALVIN KLEIN PHOTOS? Ohmybieber.
I'm starting school today,I've literally been up all night writing this chapter. And I have about 3 hours to sleep,fuuck. Anyways! Hope you enjoyed the chapter as always!❤️
And leave a comment on what you thought of the chapter😘