Epilouge

«8 Years Later»

Jason's Point Of View:

"Cara! Get Chase!" I said and picked up Ashton up.

The twins played hide & seek and Ashton, decided to run under the table.

"Nonono! Daddy stop!" Ashton laughed and tried to run away again.

"I got Chase!" Cara shouted from upstairs.

Soon Cara was downstairs in the kitchen holding Chase in her arms.

"Awh! Can we play again?" Chase said and tried to look at me with the puppy eyes. For a second I wanted to say 'Yes' but it's pass their bedtime and they have school tomorrow. I know I'm weird and shit but I'm just trying to be a good parent. Penelope was currently working at the hospital.

"Come on,let's go to bed."

"Do you want help?" Cara asked and smiled. My little baby girl. She's 12 now,even though she's soon a teenager,she'll always be my baby.

"It's fine,Cara. Go to bed." I kissed her temple and said 'Goodnight'.

"Daddy?"

"Mhm?" I said and was just about to close the door.

"Where's mommy?"

"Do you want me to get her ?" They both nodded and I smiled, they were always mommy's boys.

I walked to our bedroom to get Penelope that was laying in bed with a book.

"Babe? The boys want you to say goodnight." I kissed her cheek and went to the bathroom to shower.

Penelope's Point Of View:

I shook my head and smiled. My baby boys.

I knocked on the door and went in. Jason had already tucked them in their beds. They had separate beds but they always pushed them together for some reason.

"Goodnight, my baby boys. Mommy loves you." I said and kissed their cheeks.

«7 Years Later»

Cara's Point Of View:

"Cara! Wake the fuck up!" My 15 year old brother shouted. Fuck you Ashton. I sighed and got my phone and checked Instagram,Twitter etc.

Shit,I'm going to be late for school. I hurried in the shower and thought of a cute outfit to wear. Multitasking,yah know?

After I got out of the shower, I put on a white crop top with black stripes and a pair of shorts.

Because I had so little time,I just did my makeup fast. By that I mean: Cover my imperfections,filled my brows and a cat eye.

My hair was kinda curly since I washed my hair 2 days ago so I didn't have to worry about that. I took my black Michael Kors bag filled with my books and shit like that plus I had a few stuff for cheerleading in there which is pretty important and my phone,can't forget that.

"Hi,princess." Dad said and kissed my forehead.

"Did mom already go?"

Dad nodded and continued eating his cereal.

I smiled and took an apple, as I put on my black Vans I took a bite from the apple and said bye to dad.

My matt black Range Rover a.k.a my baby was parked outside. I got it as a present for my Sweet 16 birthday from daddy. Beside my car Ashton and Chase's car was parked,why am I not surprised?

Anyway I drove off to school.

-

"Ohmygod! There you are Cara!" My best friend Hailey shouted as soon as I stepped out of my car.

"What the hell is it?" I asked as we walked into the school.

"There's a new guy." Hailey squealed.

"So what?" I locked up my locker and out my bag in after that I got the right material and book for Math.

"He's hot? And from what I've heard, he's single..so.."

"So?"

"Ohmygosh! Don't you get the point? You should totally hook up with him!"

"Woah! Take it easy."

"What I'm trying to say is, you are gorgeous,he's hot. Bam! The perfect couple. Just like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie." Hailey said and threw her arm over my shoulder.

I just rolled my eyes and smiled. Hailey and I sat down on our usual spot,at the back in the classroom.

"Sit down class! We have a new student."

"You wanna introduce yourself?"

"Christian. Christian Parker."

THE END

That's it. I guess that I'm kinda happy over the chapter? It isn't the best but I don't wanna redo it so here ya go!

Oh! And yes,Chantel Jeffries plays Cara. Because just admit it. She's beautiful. Omfg I'm like in love with her. I don't care if you don't like her, just switch her out with someone else.

And I loved reading the comments on the last chapter! So fun. I wished that it was an April fool but nope.

Anyways more about the other book later!

Comment

Vote

Share

Much love, Sofia