Chapter 19-It's Positive

Song Of The Chapter

Nicki Minaj:
|Bed Of Lies ft.Skylar Grey|

Penelope's Point Of View:

I woke up by the bright sunlight hitting my face.

I opened my eyes and turned to the other side,it was empty.

Where's Jason?

"Jason? Where are you,honey?"

No answer.

I sighed and decide to get ready.

First I showered,brushed my teeth and all that jazz,then I choose my outfit.

(Outfit on the side/top)

I was too lazy to put on makeup but I covered my dark eyes circles and filled in my eyebrows,that's it.

I walked downstairs to get some breakfast. As I was getting a bowl I saw a little note on the fridge.

Hi baby

The guys needed me so that's why I wasn't beside you when u woke up:( I'll be home soon.

Love ya

P.S Cara's at mom's.

I giggled at his handwriting and ate my breakfast.
Then I decided to drive to Pattie,see what they are up to.

"Hello,Pattie!" I smiled at her and closed the door.

"Oh hi Penelope!" She smiled back and hugged me.

"Sorry that I came without saying anything."

"Don't be sorry,I love having you here. Do you want coffee?"

"No,thank you. I've already had my morning coffee. I came to pick up Cara."

Pattie kissed my forehead and said:

"She's upstairs." I nodded and walked upstairs to Cara's little room that she had when she's here.

"Baby?" I said and opened the door. There she was on the bed,asleep. She looked so cute,I picked her up carefully and walked downstairs.

"Well,thank you for watching after her,Pattie. You don't know how much I appreciate it."

"You're so sweet,Penelope. You don't have to thank me for anything."

I smiled and then decided to go home. Cara was sleeping in the backseat,she would move now and then but she wouldn't wake up.

"Cara,baby. Wake up." She whimpered and shook her head slightly.

"Noo,mommy." She snuggled closer to my chest and fell asleep again.

"It's already noon,baby. C'mon, wake up."

"But whyy?"

"Because you have to.

"Where's daddy?" She finally opened her beautiful blue eyes.

"He's working,honey." I kissed her forehead and unlocked the door.

-1 week later-

I ran to the bathroom as I was holding my stomach. Someone was holding my hair as I was throwing up in the toilet.

"Mummy,are you OK?" I wiped my mouth with a piece of paper and nodded.

"I-I'm OK,princess,nothing to worry about." I smiled at her and walked out.

"Okay,mommy." She hugged me but before I got my chance to wrap my arms around her,she ran away. I laughed while I was taking out my phone and called Phoebe.

"Penelope! What the fuck is it? I'm trying to sleep."

"Phoebe,it's noon. Haven't you been out of the bed?"

"Maybe..no."

"Ohmygosh Phoebe! You're so lazy."

"How about you then?!"

"Atleast I- I'm not here to fight with you, I really need you right now."

"I'll be there in 10." I hang up and got kind of worried. What if Jason didn't want this? What if he leaves me? N-No he wouldn't-

"Penelope?! I'm here!" I took a deep breath before I ran downstairs.

"Phoebiii!" As soon I was downstairs,I jumped into Phoebes arms.

"Penelope! You're fucking heavy!" So I jumped down on the ground again,or I wasn't really in Phoebe's arms,I was just hanging on her.

"Why did you want me here?" She asked and sat down on the sofa.

"We need to go to the store. Cara! Come down!" Just a few minutes later Cara was in front of me.

"What,mommy?"

"Take on your shoes, Phoebe you too."

"C'mon family!" I took their hands and walked out of the door. There was a CVS not so far from the house so it took about 20 minutes to walk.

"Can I get a candy,mommy?" I nodded and kisser her cheek.

"While you get a candy,me and auntie Phoebe will be over there." I said and pointed at the 'Health & Beauty' Section.

"C'mon Phoebe."

"What are we doing here?" She said and looked around as I was looking for something. When I finally found it,we went and look for Cara. We met her on the way to the checkout. I paid and we walked home. Phoebe didn't see what I bought so she asked a thousand times when we walked.

"I'll be right back." I said and walked to the bathroom.

I peed on the stick and waited 3 minutes.

After 3 minutes I looked at the test.

It's positive.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Obviously ,I know that you guys know what I mean ;) I've been very good with updating for you guys so I'm not going to update until there's atleast 2 comments. It's up to you guys ;) Hope you enjoyed the chapter as always!