Chapter 26

Domo
I know yall ain't heard from me in a minute but that's cuz I don't really like to talk,but Shidd I thought let me hop on this chapter for the one time.

So we walked in to the place.
It was dark everywhere we was all strapped .
We not stupid we left the drugs and shit in the car just in case.

"King j." the guy said walking out the dark corner.
"What up." Jeff said with a stern face.
We gotta keep it straight because if we don't they gone think we a joke, and we ain't no joke.

"You got what we want." the Guy questioned.
"bruh we don't do business with somebody who don't have a name." I said folding my arms.

He started laughing.
"They call me Scar." Scar said." I have all the money you need, but I need the shit."

"Money first, and yayo after we count the money." Jeff said.
Scar got mad.
"Go get the money bitch." he said the half naked women Standing next to him.

"Greg, go get the yayo." Jeff said looking at Greg.
"One thing what the fuck is yayo." Greg asked with all seriousness.

"Niggaaaa." I said sounding like Kevin heart."how the fuck we gone have a major cartel and you don't know what the fuck yayo is."

"Nigga I'm basically the secretary." Greg said.
I just shook my head.
"The fuckin coke go get the got damn coke." Jeff said getting irritated.

The woman came back with two duffle bags of money, and Greg dumb ass came back with two duffel bags of yayo.

It was 20 bricks all together and each brick is about a 10 thou each.
So today we gone have 200 thousand dollars.
Jeff was finished counting the money.

I got the yayo from Greg and slid it across the room to Scar.
Jeff had got up to walk away.
Dude ass shot Jeff in his shoulder.
Greg grabbed the money and helped Jeff up and ran out, I was behind them shooting at dude ass, and his goons.

We got in the car and they was still shooting Jeff was in the back seat with blood all over his once white shirt.
"Don't bring yall punk asses to Cali because u won't be making it back." I yelled out the window as Greg pulled off fast as hell.

Jeff phone vibrated.
"You got a message." I said.
"What does it say." Jeff asked in agonizing pain.
"It's from Selena." I said.
Selena: baby I'm so excited I'm pregnant, I hope your being safe and don't do nothing stupid.
God is with yall.

I read the text message.
Jeff started crying.
"I ain't gone make it, im not gone be able to see my baby girl grow up, I'm not gone be able to merry Selena." Jeff cried.

I ain't never heard this guy like this. Jeff always was the one that held it together. He is our glue to a stick house.

"Jeff stop talking like that we finna get you to the hospital." I said trying to get hope back into the situation.
"Dear god please help us make it through another crazy situation." I prayed.

"Call Selena." Jeff said.
I used Jeff phone and called her.

Selena: hey baby.
Me: this isn't Jeff. Jeff got shot.
I heard everything on the other end get quite.
Selena: that's not funny.
Me:I'm dead ass we finna take him to the hospital.
Selena : (jerks back some tears) I'm on my way, and I'm bringing the crew.
Me : o shit hurry up Greg.
Selena : what's going on, Domo.
Me: sis imma see you when u get here.
I hung up the phone and went to the back with Jeff.

"You remember when u and greg didn't like each other and yall stayed fighting every time yall was over my house." I laughed.
"Yeah I remember when yo dad had came back from Colombia and we was over there the whole 2 weeks he was gone. didn't no body think about cleaning up, or washing the dishes. Yo pops walked in and the house looked like a hot ass mess. We hid in that blue tent for damn near two weeks and when we finally got tired of washing up with the water holes we sneaked back in the house and when we walked in yo dad was sleeping on the couch waiting for us to come in, he heard us because shit I don't remember how he caught us." Greg butted in.
"Me and you had started arguing."