Our trip

Jeff POV .
It's 2 in the morning.
"Selena wake up" I said while shaking her . She was sleep on my lap.
"I'm up "she said while looking up.
"Wake up yalll" lena yelled.
They all woke up.
A man was i front of the stairs from the jet.
"Selena , your so grown now, you look just like your grand mother" her grandad said while giving her a hug.
"Hi, Juan" selena said while getting out of the hug.
"You can call me grandpa, or granddaddy it don't matter" Juan said with a little hope.
"I'll think about it"selena said walking to the car.
"You must be Jeff" Juan said while shaking my hand.
"Hey papa"lili said.
"Hi lili how is your momma."
"I don't know" LILi said while walking away.
"I'm Greg" greg said while shaking his hand.
"I'm domo" Domo said while shaking his hand also.
"I'm Elizabeth, but every one call me liz" liz said while giving him a hug.
"Lena u gone stop actin like that"i said while having her arm.
"Naw he wasn't here for me, when I was going through it with my parents I had no one , and he could've been there fore me." Selena said while snatching away from me and got in the car.
We pulled up to the hotel we all had our own rooms. Her pops already knew I was finna get me some.
All of the rooms was right across from each other's girls on one side boys on another . We had half of the second floor.
"Lena come over here" I said
"No "she said while going into her room.
I stopped the door, and walked in her room.
"You mad at me" I said leaning against the door.
"No, u just irritated me" she said hugging me.
"Give me a kiss than" I said making the kissy face.
She grabbed my face and started to kiss me deeply, our tongues was playing wrestiling at this point.
She backed away from the kiss and bit my lip.
"Come on baby lets cuddle"she said while getting under the cover and turning the tv on.
I took off my shoes, shirt and pants and got under the covers with her.
She got really close to me , me and her heart beats was in sync.
I put my hand on her but and we chilled. (I know every time we chill it turn into something else but naw this was pure.)
6 o'clock am.
Selenas phone was ringing.
"Hello, good morning, ok we'll come and eat breakfast with you" Selena said.
(LILi and Lena was Causins on Lena momma side of their family so Juan isn't really LILi granddad )
"Who was it" I said being curious.
"It was Juan he want me and you to come and eat breakfast with him at his place" she said while getting up and taking a shower.
"Ok bae imma be in my room taking a shower and getting ready , just knock on the door when your ready to go" I said while leaving out. I got a feeling this shit about to be crazy.
Selena POV
Ugh I don't want to go to these ppl house meet this women meet her damn kids , if she got anymore than I knew about. I always wanted to have a granddad that taught me how to tie my shoes, give me money, and let me talk to him all day.
I had on a striped pink and grey sundress, my pink sandals, and a pink sun hat, my jewelry Jeff got me, my promise ring (of course),and my new polo sunglasses.
"Jeff come on." I said knocking on his door.
"Ok here I come" Jeff said while coming out the room.
He had on a grey and white tank top, a pair of grey cargo shorts, a pair of grey vans, and a stud.
"Oooo baby u look like a white boy" I said while messing up his hair.
His hair is life, he had the thot boy hair cut and his was curly and black omg so sexy.
He laughed and did his cute little half smile that showed his dimples.
We walked to the all black Range Rover.
The driver opened the door.
"good morning ma'am , I am your driver Alejandro " Alejandro said
"good morning." I said
"Excuse me, do you mind not looking at my girl ass and disrespecting me"jeff said while getting into the car.
"I'm sorry sir"Alejandro said.
"It's ok I know she got a fatty" Jeff said.
I hit Jeff in the chest than laughed.
30minutes later we pulled up to the house.
7:30 am
Mhmm its damn shame he got all this money but can't come see his granddaughters that's crazy.
I knocked on the door .
"Don't go crazy" Jeff said while grabbing my waist.
"Imma try not to" I said giving him a peck.
"Good morning sweety" Juan said.
"Good Morning" I said back.
"Good morning Jeff " Juan said.
"Good morning" Jeff said.
"Hi, you look just like yo dad"my dads half sister Déjà said.
I knew Déjà because she stayed in my life, she is in the army and she always popped up every year for a month and hung out with us.
"Thank you" I said while giving her a hug.
"This is Nira, shes my wife" Juan said.
She gave me a dirty look and said something in Spanish.
"She don't speak english" I said while giving her a dirty look.
Me and Déjà's kids are around the same age if not the same they are a year younger or a year older.
"Come, come let's sit " Juan said
Me and Jeff sat next to each other.
He had a daughter my dad is his oldest son and Juan jr is his youngest son.
Breakfast was pancakes, sausage,rice and a fruit salad that had passion fruit, pineapples, and mangos.
Nira looked like she was only twenty something, she didn't like me and i know she told him not to invite me .
"I'm just going to go" I said while getting up about to leave.
"Why are u going " Déjà said .
"I don't want to be nowhere I'm not wanted, she don't want me here" I said pointing to Nira.
"Finally she got a clue, your not apart of this family , nor Déjà, our son is 15 and I'm only 35 I don't have no grand kids and he don't either" she said while standing up.
"You betta watch who ur talking to , because your only thirty five and I will deliver you a ass whoopin" I said in her face. Jeff grabbed me by my waist and pulled me away.
"Selena calm down" Juan said.
" You gone take this hoe side, I see why my dad won't talk to you , and I damn shol know he wouldn't be sitting here and play like we a real family. Last time I saw u was ten years ago, I didn't get a letter , a phone call , u didn't even try to visit us . I understand you and my grandmother wasn't together when she had my dad, but you could've still played the granddaddy role in my life, I didn't do nothing but be a product of a mistake." I said already about to cry.
I left out the house and here comes Juan jr. he's short,light skinned, with long hair.
"Hey Selena" jr said.
"Get the fuck out of my way"i said while getting in the car.
I know yall like she actin like that's her daddy, but my dad wasn't there for me, he was more in the game. of course he bought me clothes and shoes and stuff like that. I learned how to pick out guys by watching my dad deal drugs. my momma left us when I was ten and came back when I was 14, so yeah a granddaddy could've fit in there and helped me with my issues
Jeff POV
awkward....
"Um ok nice to meet you guys I'm just going to go" I said while leaving out the house.
"Jeff" Déjà said
"Yes"i said
"Give this number to Selena, and tell her to call me when ever"Deja said while handing me a sheet of paper.
Selena was in the car crying. I hugged her into my chest and told the driver to drive.
"I knew he didn't want to be in my life. I can't deny it all my life. He's my granddad and he never got me nothing, never taught me nothing, and never even got to know me" Selena cried hugging me.
My phone started ringing.
Me:hello
David:Hey, it's that time, meet them at the harbor at 10:00am
Me:ok how much should I be getting.
David :close to a hundred mil.
Me:ok, I'll be there.
"That was my dad wasn't it" selena said while looking up at me.
"Yeah we gotta meet them in two hours" I said while looking at my watch.
"Damn that's fucked up I spent a hour with him and the only thing I know is his first name" selena said while hugging me tighter.
"It's ok, you got me baby" I said while pulling her on my lap.
when we got to the hotel room ,selena ordered a bottle of Hennessy. Domo was 21 so he got it for her.
All the girls came in the room to comfort her she had a blunt in one hand and a cup of Hennessy in the other hand.
"I can't believe how that bitch treated me, how I let that bitch treat, if Jeff wasn't holding me back , I probably would've killed that bitch" Selena said while exhaling the smoke.
"Come on Yall we got to go" I said to greg and Domo.
"Sis straight" Domo said while greg looked like he wanted to ask the same question.
"Bruh her granddad wife is a bitch, I think Lena would've killed her if i wasn't there holding her back." I said as we all got on the elevator.
"So how much we gone make." greg asked while fixing his tie.
"Well we gone make 50 mil and the other half is for the trap, and we can keep that bitch up to part and be able to get what we need."
"Who are these ppl." Domo said.
"David and my dad has been doing business with these guys since before me and Lena was born, that's all he told me, but I'm still finna go with my guns so Yall do the same thing." I said while putting a gun on my waist and one in my suit pocket.
"Ight bruh" they both said while doing the same thing.
1 hour later
We pulled up and it was still light out side so wasn't shit going down.
"Hi" this women said she looked to be about 26.
"Hey what's up" I said while shaking her hand .
"You and ur boys are cute" . she said while stroking my face.
"so who am I supposed to be meeting up with" I said trying not to be rude.
"me, now let's do business" she said .
"Ok , yo pops gave you the family business." Domo said.
"Yeah, he just died recently." she said.
"Ok let's get this finished so I can get back to the hotel with my girl" I said as I rubbed my chin.
"Ok , handsome, imma stop messing with Yall , here a hundred mil."
"Thank you,and here go the merch" Greg said while handing her the bag.
"The rest of the shit is in the semi truck behind our car" I said while giving her the keys.
She opened the trailer and a man came out of no where got in the driver seat than she got in the passenger seat and said "pleasure doing business with you sweet face."
When I got in the car my phone started ringing.
Me: hey baby
Selena: I need a 11 o'clock booty call, so hurry up I need you daddy.
Me:ummmmm. (I said while rubbing my chin.)
Selena: hello, daddy, Jeff
Me: yeah I'm on my way.
"driver can you go a little faster" I said hanging up the phone, being happy and anxious.
"Damn bro who was that" Domo said.
"That was Lena , she on some freak shit"i said rubbing my hands together.
"Haha, you bout to get you some cuddy" greg said.
I just shook my head and kept smiling.
We pulled up to the hotel, I damn near ran out the car.
I got to her door and knocked.
She opened it. She had on a cow boy hat, booty shorts, a crop top with her titties sitting up right,and some red bottoms.
"Ugh bae u look good, not saying u don't everyday but them shorts got yo ass on dummy" I said while grabbing it.
"Do they" she said while making her ass clap.
"Damn, you got a fatty" I said moving her ass close to me.
She turned around got on her tippy toes and started to kiss me.
I had her ass cupped in both of my hands.
"Baby, I'm drunk in love" selena sang very drunkly to me.
I laughed and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist.
I laid her down slow,while she still had her legs around my waist .
She started to moan a little while I started to kiss her neck. I kissed the top of her breast that was poking out of the v neck . she took her shirt off and I unbuckled her bra, she had on a bra that buckled in the front. I started to suck and nibble both of her nipples.she played in my hair as I went down and got closer to her kitten . I kissed the inside of her thighs. As I was getting ready to eat her out I forgot I didn't have my mags, or some condoms period.
"Babe, I left my condoms"i said while getting up.
"Than go get some from, greg, or Domo" she said while getting mad.
"Ight" I said leaving out knocking on Greg door.
"What up bro" greg said
"U got some condoms" I said anxiously.
"Hold on let me check" he said while going in the room.
I looked down and than back up.
"Naw bro" greg said .
"Ight bro" I said going to Domo room.
"Domo , u got some condoms" I said while banging on the door.
"Naw bro that's why I haven't tried it with liz" he said standing in the door way.
i went down stairs to the area where u could by stuff at.
"How may I help u sir" the man said.
"Yes, do Yall have extra large condoms, magnums preferably." I asked.
"No we don't, your best bet would to go to the convenient store up the street." The man said while pointing in the direction of the store.
"Thank you" I said disappointed.
I went back upstairs and went into Selena room. I went inside and saw that she was sleep. I should've known her drunk ass was gone go to sleep. I hugged behind her and started to smell her hair. To me it does matter how a girl hair smell, because when I play in her hair I don't want my fingers to smell like sweat,and smoke.Selena hair smelt like her Pantene shampoo and conditioner.
Selena POV
I woke up at like 8pm Jeff was sleep behind me. I got up to go to the bath room. I came back in the bed area and woke jeff up.
"Jeff baby wake up" I said shaking him.
"Yeah what's up" he said waking up.
"You wanna go see sum strippers I said while getting on top on him.
"N-o"he said as if he was scared to answer the question.
"I know you do so you can go"i said while getting up and getting in the shower.
"baby are u for real" Jeff said while coming in the bathroom doorway.
"Yeah I'm dead ass go get ready" I said washing my hair.
45 minutes later.
My baby bout to be 20 and he only gone turn 20 one time so imma let him live it up. We pulled up to the magic city of Puerto Rico.
Jeff got out than I got out with him.
we walked in and saw all eyes on us, I was the only fully clothed women in the room.
I had on a white tank top, a cheetah print pencil skirt, my hair was down, my love necklace, a gold anklet, a gold bracelet, gold hoop earrings, and cheetah print red bottoms.
Jeff had on a black bucket hat with red roses on it, a black sweat shirt that said #me in red (# is called pound, the shirt literally says pound me ),Levi cargo shorts , and a pair of black converse.
"You must be Jeff and you are Selena, your party is in here waiting" she opened the curtain that separated the counter from where the strippers are.
Ok yall I was being sneaky I'm throwing Jeff a mini party, but a big one on Monday. At the mini party it's only gone be Domo and Greg they gone have drinks all night ,and strippers, I even got them some twenties to throw at em. Me,LILi, and Liz are going to go get tattoos, out to eat then shopping.
"Ok, baby I love u and don't forget that yo girlfriend is crazy and will catch a body over what is hers" I said while giving Jeff a kiss than whipping my lip stick off his lips.
" I love you to baby, thank you for throwing me a party, and imma be thinking about you in that sexy ass outfit can you leave that on, and get me some condoms please" Jeff said while pulling me closer to him and giving me a tongue kiss
"Ok baby I got you" I said patting him on the chest and leaving.
I got in the car and went to get LILi and liz .
20 minutes later.
I called them and told them to come out. liz had on a black fitted dress that stop above her knees, her hair was up in a bun, she had on a necklace with a heart on it, some silver bangles, heart earrings, and all black Gucci hills.
LILi had on a black lace sundress that stopped right below her knees, her hair was in a bun with a side bangs,her gold chain , gold earrings, and some black sandals.
First we went to get our tattoos we got a bow on our left thigh that had different colored cheetah spots and had all of our initials inside of the spots.
I also got a Pistol tattooed on the side of my thy that said forever and always.
To me it symbolized me and Jeff ,but to liz and LILi it ment I'm always strapped.
We left and went out to eat at a Puerto Rican restaurant.
"yall I don't think we should have them up there with all them strippers" liz said.
"True, I don't trust that shit my pregnant ass will go up there and catch a body" LILi said while rubbing her stomach.
"Girls, they might be freaks, but they loyal they ain't gone fuck no other bitches, and Liz domo ain't even yours" I said getting cut off.
"Yet, I'm working on that" Liz said while rubbing her hands.
"You right Selena, they loyal and Domo loyal to you even if yall not together" LILi said .
"We just got to give them something to remember, that's it" I said .
"True, now let's go shopping the rest of this food is for our men" LILi said making her voice deep on the men part.
We all laughed.
Jeff pov
whole time I'm thinking about Selena ain't no shame . Yeah it's ass, and titties all over the place but I see this every day. Can't no body compare to Lena. I guess I'm just in love or something .shit. Greg look sick and Domo just having fun .
"Bruh I think Lena did this on purpose" Greg said.
"You look miserable" I said patting him on the back.
"I am , I miss my babies" he said while poking his stomach out and rubbing it.
this nigga got issues I know he did not just pretend like he was pregnant hell naw. I shook my head and laughed at him.
"Get up bitches, yall just sitting over here looking lame and whatever, lets get some drinks" Domo said calling the bartender over.
"How may I help yall" the bartender said.
"Yeah, can we get shots of Jose Cuevo all night. thank you".
I went to call Selena .
Selena:hello.
Me:baby they trynna get me drunk.
Selena:(laughs at some thing else) ok baby Imma tell the driver to come get you at 1.
Me:ok. Baby I want you.
Selena:you can have me later right now have fun but not to much nd I got two new tats. One is a bow with different color cheetah prints with me, liz, and Lili's initials in it and the other one is.... (I cut her off)
Me:a tattoo on your butt that say poppy Jeff owns I understand.
Selena:naw I got a Pistol that say forever and always, but represent us.
Me: they bringing our drinks, I love you bye
Selena: bye baby love you.
"Cheers to baby boy finally growing up" Domo said.
Selena POV
It's 2 o'clock in the morning, I said 1 where is Jeff at. I got this outfit on still, candles lit,and the room smelling good where the fuck is he at.
"Boom, boom"
It was a knock on the door .
"This better be Jeff" I mumbled as I walked to the door.
"Sis he over did it a little bit" greg said
"I'm finna go over to liz room and get me some". Domo said as they both walked left out.
I took off Jeff's clothes,blew out the candles, got in the shower, than went to sleep.
He better be lucky I'm not strong enough I'll push him on the floor.
Liz POV .
It's 2 o'clock in the morning it better be, some body about to show me magic or something.
"Who is it" I said
"It's Domo" Domo said
I opened the door. He looked me up and down than walked in.
"What you doin here" I said sitting on the bed.
"To see you" Domo said leaning against the desk.
"What u wanna see me for" I said.
"Because I need you, I need yo body, I need you to be my girl" he said walking towards me.
"Domo we can't do this" I said.
"Yess we can he said while going down on me.
I swear this boy knew what he was doing.
I sat up on my elbows to look at him.
He had his whole face in there just licking every spot.
"Domo" I moaned.
He looked up at me and smiled.
"Ughhhhhhh, this feel so good, I want you inside me Domo" I moaned .
He looked at me and than started to finger me while he ate me out.
"Ugh shit, I said while cumming all over his mouth.
he licked his lips than asked
"Do you have condoms"
"Yeah they in my purse"i said pointing to my purse.
He grabbed it and than got on top of me. He started to kiss me and this was the best kiss I ever had, he knew how to tongue kiss and that's a turn on.
He took off all of his clothes than took my rob off.
He put the condom on while looking at me.
He roughly stuck his penis inside me. It hurt for a second be cause I only been with one person my whole life and that was Eric, and clearly he wasn't half the man Domo is.
It started to feel good and I started to moan his name .
"Ughhhh, you so tight liz you only been with one man" Domo said.
He started to kiss my neck and my breast and left a trail of hickeys,
He started to suck and nibble my nipples. I scratched his back leaving scratches.
He looked at me and started to pick up the pace.
"Ugh Domo go deep" I moaned as he followed my commands.
"I'm bout to cum" he said
We both came at the same time. my legs was shaking and my body officially was hurting.
Domo POV
It was 1 pm I woke next to liz butt ass naked. she looked beautiful. I guess this my girl now. She woke up and looked at me.
"Domo, u crazy" she said getting up to go use the bathroom.
"What I do" i said curiously .
"I don't know you just are" she said washing her hands.
"I guess but I'm finna go hop in the shower" I said giving her a hug from behind.
I walked in the hall way and heard arguing. It was Selena and Jeff they always into it.
Jeff POV
Ok this what happened. I woke up and saw that Selena wasn't in bed so I got up and looked around and shit she wasn't in there . I saw candles and shit that looked like they were lit and her clothes that she had on last night on the floor. she walked in the room and had two plates of food.
"Why the fuck u light all these candles and shit" I asked her holding one in my hand.
"they were for you but shidd I guess u was to drunk to care" she said putting the food on the desk.
"Aww I'm sorry baby" I said trying to kiss her.
She pushed my face away.
"Why the fuck you DOIN this to me" I said now mad ass hell.
"Because, I did all this shit for you but you act like u don't care,its just blowing me" she said walking away from me.
"Are you on yo period or something" I asked her.
"Y you don't care" she said while pushing me out of the way.
"Is you" I said.
"No, I was in in the middle of the month y do you even car. " she said while starting to eat her food.
"What you need some dick cuz I got plenty of that" I said pointing to my member
"Naw I don't want that I just wish you would show me some appreciation, I don't want dick we've been humping like rabbits" she said leaving out the room.
"Where the fuck is you going" I yeld at lena while grabbing her arm.
"Somewhere you not" she said while snatching her arm away and going in lili room.
We left early, around 3 o'clock pm to go back home.
What did I do now.