The baby shower

LILi POV
Ight so Don't nobody like Jeff baby mama, matter of fact we hate that bitch, but because she got Jeremy it's different now.
I'm 8 months pregnant.
I'm scared to have it when I'm 8 months pregnant because I might drop right in front of every body and the only person that could possibly help me is Selena, and me knowing Selena she gone freak out.

Selena ass been up all damn night fixing shit. When I got here she had on a sports bra with basketball shorts just fixing shit.

Im pretty sure she cleaned the house until it sparkled, and since we changed the theme to and all blue party, with blues clues as the theme, I know she went all out.
We decided to change it because when we went up to the cake place to get the cake the fuckin cake was as tall as Selena and it was creepy, so instead she though we should change it to something that was actual, so blues clues it is.
I really appreciate Selena.
She paid for every thing, she told me what she tell me every time we go some where "yo money ain't good when u with me."
Greg ass was happy he was like.
"Shidddd, that's ok with me I didn't want to have the damn baby shower any way."

I shake my head at him almost every day he just act so stupid.
That's the one person I could not stand through out my whole pregnancy, ugh I know the baby gone look just like him.

"Ight i gotta go fix out side because I need this shit to be right for my godson."selena said walking to the patio door.
We went out side and everything was blue, including the grass. like how the fuck do turn the damn grass. But every thing is perfect.
"Selena I love it it's so damn blue out here." I said hugging her.
Man that was the hardest damn hug ever, it was a big ass bubble between us.

"Damn bitch I don't want to bust the baby." Selena said walking away."and guess what."
"What up."I said sitting down in the living room that was blue too.
selena ran up stairs and came back down with a San bag pregnancy suit on.
I started dying.
She was twerking and dancing with the sand bag on.
"How would I look pregnant." Selena said sitting down and rubbing her fake stomach.
"Girl u look like u should be on the cover of MILFS." I said looking at her crazy ass.
"Hell yeah.Jeffffffff!" Selena screamed.
Jeff came down stairs and looked at Selena and damn near died.
"Jeff would u have sex with me still." Selena said looking up at him.
"Hell yeah." he said picking her up."ill be like watch out lil momma because daddy need to stick his finger in there and make sure everything is ok." Jeff said making us all laugh.
"U would really say u sticking yo finger in there, you are way bigger than a finger." Selena said laughing.
"Than I'll say daddy sticking a large pepperoni stick in there."
"You just nasty." I said making the nasty face.
"Jeff put it on." Selena said taking the suite off.
Jeff grabbed it and put it on.
"Aww yall mothafuckas done did it." Jeff said talking like a ratchet than twerking.
"Get ittttttttt." Selena said hitting Jeff booty.
"Pause. don't do that shit."Jeff said making us laugh.
"Baby u know u mine so don't do that." Selena said standing up in front of Jeff and grabbing his face and kissing him.
"Awwww yall are so cute."i said awwing.
"I gotta go get Jeremy." Jeff said grabbing his keys.
"Wait." Selena said taking the pregnant suite off him."i love you."
"I love you too." Jeff said kissing Selena .
They are the power couple I swear.
They done been through some shit that wouldn't have stuck through.
"Everybody gone have to wear a pregnant suite." Selena said taking it off and hanging it on the banister." Girl I got like iffy up stairs, when ever Jeff get my pool imma bust them bitches and make me a beach." selena said.
"That's gone be cute." I said standing up.
Jeff is bbqueing so Selena ain't cook nun but some spaghetti ,corn on the cob, and baked beans.
"Ight boo I gotta go get ready , and where is greg." Selena asked going up the stairs.
"He was waiting for Jeff so when Jeff came out, they left." i said going to get some food.
"Aww you know where everything is get comfortable."Selena said running upstairs.