EPILOGUE

6 months later
Selena and Jeff is still engaged and haven't picked a wedding date they want to wait until Sofie is one.
Selena has been taking classes online until Sofie turns one, and she has also been working an internship at Saint Johns.
What will happen once David gets sick to the point where he can't take car of the business any more, will she take the business, or just end it and continue becoming a doctor.
Jeff has been keeping everything low key, right now people think that Jeff quite the business and passed it down to Domo but he's still running just lowkey.
What will happen once Jeremy starts asking about his real mommy?
And Amber is still trying to break up Jeff and Selena but you won't believe what she got planned this time!!??!??

LILi and Greg is engaged to get married but Greg's dark past starts to sneak back up and bite him on the ass , and Jr is in the middle of everything.

Tae and her two children Justin and Justice are both dealing with Trey trying to get back in their lives, but Tae just don't believe him when he say he don't want to hurt her any more, and needs to be more in their children's life.

Domo and Liz is the two humping bunnies in the situation, but Liz is questioning her and Domos relationship. The sex is good but the love isn't genuine.
Look out for the sequel

Your Mine.