Family matters

Selena's POV

"O shit" lili whispered under her breath .

"Um excuse me" my youngest sister said .

"Who the fuck are you" my Aunty Kay Kay said .

"Damn, damn , damn " my Causin Tu Tu said while my Aunty Kay Kay smacked the back of her head telling her to watch her mouth.

My mother walked up to us and said " hi I'm Selena's mom Elizabeth who are young man " .

"I'm Jeffery Hernandaz" Jeff said with his hand out .

"Hernandaz" my dad said looking at him.

(My daddy side of the family is black and Puerto Rican his mom was black and his dad is puerto rican. My mom side is Puerto Rican)

"Yes sir". Jeff said with his hands still shaking my moms .

"I'll talk to you later" my dad said talking to Jeff as if he known him forever.

I sat there questioning what the fuck was going on.

"Yo dad name is Thomas Hernandaz isn't it". my dad said with a slight grin on his face .

"Yes sir " Jeff said with a confused look on his face.

"He never told you about somebody named bajito ur grand mother gave me that name or shorty dope " my dad said .

"Si, si " Jeff said sounding as if he was about to have a full blown spanish. conversation with my dad .

"Me and your father go back " my dad ?said .

"Come here Selena". LILi said while trying to stay as far away from her mother as she could.

"You need to get to Aunty she all over me I'm not trynna talk to her " LILi said with her serious face

I just gave her a girl get over that face and walked away.

I walked into the hospital room while they where having their little talk or whatever . I sat in The middle of both of the beds I explained to their sleeping bodies that I'm sorry while tears came down my face , I love him so much that I just can't control my self , I know I need to get that checked but I can't (I get my anger from my dad he had to be the way he was because he was in the game and tought me that what's your is your don't let not a bitch, not nigga, not even me take that away from you ) I'm so sorry I love yall so much nd it's all my fault why yall are in this hospital , y I'm praying and crying my heart out to yall nd yall can't even hear me , y our family is out here , why I almost lost my baby Jeff , y the whole family judged us behind the closed doors for the choices my dad had to make because of me its all my fault. my whole body just got week all I could feel was me falling to the ground . LILi ran in there as she saw me falling on to my knees . she hugged me because she knew I was having a physical and mental breakdown she looked at me and told me "don't let this shit get u all worked up remeber what our mommas told us if u think a nigga is worth fighting for u do anything and goto any measures for that nigga no matter how much yall fight and argue, if he still pulls u in close and kisses u until you can't fell to knees he's a keeper ." in quotations she said "we both know what they meant by kissing " we both just laughed . " I can't help nd feel like I caused them to get hurt." I said crying to LILi .

"Baby girl it's not ur fault u know your cousins are wreck less drivers , Monae ass shouldn't had been touching all on Jeff then maybe they wouldn't be in this predicament ." She said harshly but very true . I still didn't feed in to that . greg walked in and gave me a hug . "sis you ok." greg said while hugging me . I told him how I felt " u shouldn't feel that way because u got enough on ur plate first you got a god son /nephew on the way , your dad and my uncle knew each other nd I already know Jeff ain't done yelling at you u need to get yo shit together nd yo school called the other day u slacking on your grades when Jeff find out he gone kick yo ass ". greg said looking at me with a u better get yo shit together face .