This shit crazy

Jeff POV
As Selena put on a robe an I put on my jogging pants on Selena told me she got it .

She ran to the door and opened it. I ran to see what was going on. I walked into Hal way where the front door was and saw Selena on the floor crying. there was a police officer at the door.

"What's going on." I asked looking at Selena.

"Aaliyah had got brutally beat by multiple people." he said."the girl that was there with her called the police."

"Who was that." I asked.
"Her name is Christina Rodrigues." He said

"where was she at." I asked the officer.
"She was at the market in the hotel." The officer said.
"What hospital is she in."Selena said while crying.

"Saint johns." the officer replied.
I hugged Selena tight and she cried into my chest.
I ran in my room and me a shirt and Selena one of her bras she left over a white beater , a pair of my basketball shorts, and a pair of her flip flops she left over.

She hurried up and grabbed her keys and left to the hospital I could hear her pull off so I knew she was going well over 50.

I grabbed my keys and left to go get Greg . I was on the phone with Greg telling him what happened and that he should be in front of the frat house he said ok.

After I got him we was in the car he was crying out of anger and repeated saying he should've just stayed there nothing would've happened . as we walked in selena was already in the room with her we just signed any thing and ran over to her . Selena and Greg was both crying Christina walked over there and gave us all hugs except for Greg . her and Greg did not like each other for some reason . Selena wiped away her tears and said who the fuck did the Christina stood there and said I don't know . We asked was there any body around like in the hall way or any thing like that she said yeah out side the door next was a tall light skinned skinny girl . Selena than said was her hair short or long. Christina said her hair was medium length me and Selena automatically knew who the fuck did it .Selena ran to the car and me and Christina followed . we all got inher mustang and she pulled off doing at least eighty.

Greg POV

Baby I'm sorry I should've stayed man this some fucked up shit . I said to her sleeping body . I thought damn I hope Selena get that bitch and beat her ass. u got on the bed with her and held her . She had a broke rib a bruised rib , she had to get stitches one her left eyebrow and they said she had to stay in here for supervision because she was pregnant they didn't know if the baby was ok . as we laid there I rubbed her stomach in amasement knowing that there was a baby growing inside of there i fell asleep rubbing her stomach.

Selena POV
Christina was in the back braiding her hair and wrapping it up . I was in the front thinking out loud. this bitch gone come in my peace beat my sister /cousin and than wait out side her door like really bitch man I wish I had a strap . Jeff sat there and pulled one out of the glove department he said bae we ain't gone kill this bitch we gone have it just in case it's some other bitches there to keep them in line . I'll pretend to be trying to see her and than once she open the door one of kick that bitch open . Jeff said while taking the bullets I out the gun . We finally arrived to the hotel. we got out the car an walked fast to the elevator. As we was on the elevator I braided my hair nd wrapped it . as we reached our destination me and Christina got on the wall he knocked and said aye this Jeff the dude u smacked earlier I wanna finish what we started . She opened the door a little than I kicked it all the way open bitch you really think he want yo skinny ass .I said with an attitude .she got in my face and said aww im sorry about yo friend this skinny bitch clearly got something . I grabbed her hair and through her on the floor . I got on top of her and started whamming her face in . a bitch tried to jump in so Christina jumped in and started to beat the other girl ass . sine other bitches tried to jump in but Jeff was quick to grab the gun out his pant . he pointed it at them and said back the fuck up before one of y'all leave up out if here with four wholes . I was still beating that bitch ass I started kicking the shit out of her and when I was done I spit on her and said bitch jump now . Christina was going crazy on the other girl . both of them was bleeding there's only a couple of people in this world I'll go hard for and Lili was one if them .

California loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara