Is it them

Aaliyah POV

Damn bro this crazy . Lena and Jeff just got into it and now we have to go up to the hospital and see if these are our twins .

Lena was crying on the floor we all got around her and started to hug her .

"I should've never kicked them out , its all my fault ". Lena repeated while we were hugging her .

"Lena calm down it might not even be them". Jeff said while hugging her the tightest.

Selena pushed out of our hug and left . Jeff ran out the loft as fast as he could but when he got to the car Lena was already pulling off .

"Bruh, where the fuck is u goin " I said leaving a voicemail on Lena phone .

"She left her phone ". Jeff said while throwing it into the wall . Jeff grabbed the couch from out the living room and moved it in front of the door.

one thing about Jeff is that he is crazy but especially over Selena . I felt bad for Selena when ever she come back cuz Jeff gone curse her out .

Jeff POV

Man where the fuck is Selena at . its damn near 5 o'clock in the morning . I miss my baby but she still pisses me off how the fuck she just gone leave .

I was laying on the couch that I moved in front of the door and I drifted to sleep .I had woke up when I heard somebody come in the house .

It was selena drunk as hell. she walked in nd tripped over the couch. She landed on top of me , she looked me in my eyes and said "daddy I want you".

I looked at her and said "u drunk , who the fuck got u some liquor ". she laughed and said "don't worry about that".

She started to rock back and forth on me. She started to kiss me nd I kissed back (of course).

She looked down at me nd said "I don't feel good" so she ran to the bathroom nd said "I gotta throw up ".

I ran after her to be sure she was ok. I held her hair while she was throwing up . after that I got her some Tylenols nd some water.

After she took the pills, she went to sleep in our /her room. I decided to sleep on the couch . The following day I woke up at one o'clock in the evening and as I went to go brush my teeth nd get in shower and smelt something good cooking . when I got done brushing my teeth I walked in the kitchen and it was selena cooking some home made French toast , eggs ,and sausages . She had on a laced robe that u could see through , she had on no clothes under it, her hair was done ,she had on ruby red lip stick ,and my favorite perfume . "That's the sexiest shit I've ever seen ...... go down mini me go down water falls shit that's sexy too ... ummm cows cheese turkey ham bread sand witch ..... thank you ". I thought in my head as I walk in to the kitchen . Selena walked to me with a plate and put it on the table from behind me and gave me a kiss . she sat in front of me and making sure that I could see her cleavage . "where is every body els at " I asked while wondering what the fuck is going on . "they went to go check nd see if they were the twins " she said while grabing my plate and starting to feed me ."oh why didn't u go with them " I said while chewing my food. she got up and came to sit on my lap . "I wanted u check something out for me " she said while starting to kiss my neck .I started to melt in her hands , I think that's what she want but o well it's working nd I like the way it feels . she started to grab my hair nd play with it . I picked her up while she was still on my lap and started to walk to the room , we started kissing on the lips nd she put one of her hands in side of my pants and she started to rub mini me I started to let out little manly moans she laughed as she went to sucking my neck again leaving big ass hikies . I put her down on the bed and looked down at her just taking in her beauty . I took off my shirt nd my pants I only had on my boxers at this point and as soon as I had took that shit off I started to eat her out but then .................Selena's house phone started to ring.

" ignore it " I said while she was moaning .

"Naw answer ima answer it" she said getting out of the mood .

"Hello" she said

"Girl u need to come up to hospital" said LILi

"I'm on my way" Selena said .

I looked at her and then looked down and she said "I got you when we come back ". in a baby voice I said "you gone put the robe on with no clothes on nd every thing" yes I will baby she said while getting ready to get in the shower . "im in after you I guess" I yelled in to the bath room . I'm so fuckin mad imm all hard and we can't even finish what she started I got some thing for that ass.

Selena's POV

I am so pissed off like really damn all we would've needed was 30 minutes to an hour .. But I guess.. I hope their ok because if something happened to them I would blame it on my self all the time . " Baby I'm finna get in the shower with you " said Jeff. I'm finna be out , damn nigga it ain't been nothing but ten or 20 minutes. as Jeff got in the shower I smacked that ass and said " I own that ass" . as I was in the bath room brushing my my teeth again Jeff asked where did I go last night . I told him that I had went to the lake and then went to his house and sat out there for while . "how did you get drunk nd why the fuck would you go over there in that bad ass neighbor hood with out me being with out you " Jeff said with worry. "I was with Aunty Debby nd that's who I got drunk with". "was yall inside or out " Jeff asked. "damn Jeff what u think I cheated on you !" I said leaving out of the bath room. "hold on bring yo ass back in here!" Jeff yells out the bathroom. Jeff hurried up and got out of the shower and was right behind me. " why are u being so hard headed in just trying to protect you I can't protect you if I'm not with you !" Jeff said now having a tight grip on my arm. " I understand I'm sorry I would've called you , oh but somebody through my phone and broke it !" we got in my car nd drove to his house so he could get some clothes .

When we got to the hospital me and Jeff was arguing while walking in and Jeff grabbed my arm and my whole family was up here including my mom nd dad they saw it and don't know about Jeff or greg , the twins are ok but me and LILi are not nd Jeff better prey my daddy didn't see that . omg I need a drank !!!!!!!!!