Chapter nine-unexpected visitor

Looking back at this,

I want to kill myself.

"Hey, Rin- nerd, its time to get up," bakugou pokes his boyfriend's face. Boyfriend. He liked that.

"Nooo five more minutes," rin moaned. Demons are nocturnal-and as a half demon-so was rin, although he altered his sleep schedule to allow him to go to school like a normal person. This meant that every moment of sleep was precious.
(And every moment of consciousness sucked, but maybe he was just mentally ill)

Bakugou smiled as his  boyfriend rolled over and grabbed his ankle

"But the bed is warm. And everywhere else is cold," rin huffed, procrastinating was his middle name.

After a few more seconds of needy begging, katsuki finally gave in and carried rin-bridal style- to the sofa,and went to brush his teeth.

They were half an hour late to class.

Aizawa sensei stood in front of the class like a statue. A very angry statue.

"Now that Mr. Okumura and Mr Bakugou have finally decided that my class is more important than a lay-in.
*rin and katsuki both turned redder than todoroki's scar at this comment*
,i can explain what is going to happen today."

Today was the day they would get to have mock battles with each other! The pairings are below.

Aoyama vs mina

Tsu vs iida

Uraraka vs ojiro

Denki vs kirishima

Koda vs sato

Shoji vs jiro

Sero vs tokoyami

Todoroki vs bakugou

hagakure vs izuku

Momo vs mineta

"Ah, it seems we have an odd one out, no worries Okumura ,Mephisto has already sorted that out for you. But first, please give me your sword," aizawa said, then lowering his voice so it was only audible to rin he added "we wouldn't want any slip ups, use this one instead," aizawa sensei handed rin another sword so that he didn't get carried away and let his flames out by accident.

"right, listen up problem children the ground rules are:

1.win by getting your opponent out of the circle

2.do not try and kill your opponent (everyone looks at bakugou)

3. Try not to cause permanent damage to yourself(everyone looks at izuku) or others(back to bakugou again)" he finished and sent out the first pair.

Meanwhile all rin could do was wonder what mephisto had in store for him..

Amaimon had been eating a lolly when mephisto had called- he wasn't really listening, something about sparring with Rin again, now that caught his attention. At last! A proper chance to fight his brother without getting told off by his father. Excitedly Amaimon finished his lolly and started to head to Mephisto's office, skipping all the way.

---

Rin watched intently as momo pummeled mineta into the ground -'watching how momo beats grape scum might help me in my fight' he thought.
Also this might be the only time mineta ever gets punished for his crimes towards females, so he had to take it all in.
The fight was over very soon because mineta was worth less than rotten frog puke. It didn't take long for Momo to create a net and trap grape head in it like the bug he was.

Now, it was Rin's turn, bug his opponent had yet to show up.

"Hey little bro, ready for our match?" a familiar voice called out. Rin saw his half- brother and groaned loudly
"I'm going to fucking murder Mephisto after this."

"Why so glum? You get to fight me! And im fabulous✨!" Amaimon beamed sadistically while sucking on another lolipop.

"did you just..speak sparkles?!" Rin questioned playfully , a smirk forming on the corners of his mouth, the excitement of the fight getting to him

"yes I did, and I'll have you know our dear brother mephy taught me how." He stuck out his tongue and threw the finished lollipop in the bin. Rin swore to Satan, sometimes Amaimon was more childish than himself and Amaimon was older by around 1000+ years!

"if you two have finished, its your turn to spar," Aizawa sensei deadpanned, he was clearly tired of dealing with his problem children's bullshit. It was then Rin realized that the whole class had been watching his 'interaction' with his half brother and his face went beetroot. Gripping the new sword tightly, Rin made his way over to the battle area and got into a defensive stance-this was going to be a lot of fun...

Wont do the next few chapters tonight, my eyes hurt and i need the loo