chapter 5-hero names

Wow the chapter tht was here before was shit
Oh well ᕕ( ᐕ )ᕗ
Just a lil disclaimer for the sake of the timeline:
In this, dorms were in place from the start of the sch year. Rin has missed from the entrance exam arc to the USJ arc👍
--------
Rin stumbled into class the next morning 5 minutes late. To be fair, for him that was practically half an hour early.
The new UA uniform he had been provided was ugly, so he left the tie in his room and untucked his shirt, wearing the blazer around his waist.
Suguro would have an aneurysm, he thought to himself and smirked.

The teacher, a hobo-like man with long slightly curly black hair and eye-bags the size of Japan glared him.
This must be the Aizawa- Sensei that Midoriya was talking about.
"Okumura, sit down. If i could expel you for that uniform i would." he grumbled, rubbing his temple.
What a nice dude.

"Yessir!" Rin mock-saluted as the class looked at him in shock, all assuming he was suicidal for that behavior around the all mighty Aizawa Sensei.
Rin took a seat at the back of the class, next to a tall girl with poofy black hair and behind a boy that looked slightly like a human peppermint.

According to his timetable, this was morning homeroom, then he would have maths, a short break, japanese then art history, lunch and 2 periods of 'hero training/studies'
.. Whatever that was.
"Listen, smalls. After the USJ.. Incident, UA has decided to continue to hold the sports festival. This will be your first public debut as heroes so-"

He was cut off by the door being slammed open, in walking a tall woman, with dark blue hair wearing some sort of body-suit and corset.
'Is that really appropriate for a school environment?' Rin thought, being reminded of Shura.
"We are picking hero names!" she yelled enthusiasticlly, whilst being death stared by Aizawa.
"But make sure to pick well! Or you'll be stuck with something like Eraserhead!" she giggled, teasing her friend.
Rin whispered to the girl next to him, Momo,
"Who is that?"
Momo jumped slightly in surprise, clearly having only just noticed Rin was there.
"Thats pro Hero Midnight- Sensei, she teaches art history,"  Momo smiled then turned back to face the front.

Curiosity satiated, Rin turned his thoughts back to the problem at hand.
Hero names.
What? He had no idea!
'Spawn of satan, ' was way too literal, not to mention long.  Anything demon related sounded villainous-
What was he going to do?
One by one the class went up to the front to present their names.

Aoyama went with 'shining armour', which was pretty cool
Iida named himself Ingenium, apparently after his older brother.

Bakugo tried to call himself 'lord explosion murder' but was immediately shot down by Midnight. After a great deal of grumbling he settled with 'dynamite'
'Suprisingly badass, ' Rin thought.

Midoriya had picked 'dekiru'which was nice - and definitely suited his personality.
Finally, it was Rin's turn.

He walked up to the front, presenting his mini whiteboard to the class. He took a deep breath and said:
"The demon hero: Blue Exorcist."