I didn't dare take a look at Kai. I could already see bits of brain scattered on his hair which made me think that he died the same way as J-Hope did. "Well damn" Jungkook said with hand over his mouth and nose. "Do you think Boris did this?"

"No it can't have been Boris - we would have heard them come in and we would be dead by now" replied Tae. 

Suddenly a thought entered my mind. "It was Yoongi" Tae and Jungkook looked over to me for an explanation. "Yoongi must have saw them tied up and killed them before he got to Jungkook and I"

"But surely we would have heard the gun go off"

My mind flashed back Yoongi's hand which held the gun he had tried to shoot Jungkook with. "He was using a BB gun. That's why we didn't hear it. If we had heard a gun go off, then we would have been prepared...."

"And he wouldn't have had the chance to try and kill me" Tae finished off.

"Oh yeah, we still need to talk about how you are still alive" Jungkook said and turned his attention back to me. "So then what do we do now?" 

I looked at J-Hope and Kai once again and this time, a wave of sadness and regret filled my heart. Maybe if I hadn't of handcuffed them and taken their guns, they would have at least had 5% chance of making it out of there alive. After all, they were clearly being manipulated by Yoongi and had been since they were young. "Well... I guess we are just gonna have to leave them" I said, feeling bad already. 

"When I said handcuffing them was a great idea, what I didn't know was that you had made a desperate attempt to make them part of the furniture too" Tae said, and that new-found confidence faded away quite quickly. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck.

Jungkook peered at my solemn face and sighed. "Look on the bright side: at least we have extra time to escape?" 

I glared at Jungkook and he shrugged his shoulders as if he was questioning himself too. We had spent so much time standing there staring at Kai and J-Hope that the soldiers could be here any second. "Come on, we need to keep going" Taehyung said and with that, we set off running after Jungkook again.

************

The next room was all too familiar: it was the room where I had completed my task. The box was still as tiny as I had left it and peering at it from an outside view, I wondered how my body hadn't been crushed painfully. A wave of shivers went down my spine as I imagined my body being twisted like a doll as I banged on the walls, which only moved closer and closer, to get out. Yoongi would have had a great time watching that one. I shook the feeling off my mind and carried on into the next room.

The next room was even more familiar than the last. My heart stopped when I realised that this was where Jimin had died. Flashbacks of the event invaded my mind, unable to be pushed away easily. I immediately stopped jogging and walked slowly towards Jimin's body which had already begun to stink pretty badly. I had no intent to cover my nose or react to the smell in any way however - I just wanted to take one last look at my best friend. However, before I could get to the body, Jungkook took my arm, gently but urgently. "Come on Y/N, we really need to go. If we stay here and die, Jimin's death would be in vain" Jungkook whispered in my ear.

I nodded hesitantly, wishing what Jungkook was saying was a bunch of bullshit and I could just say a proper goodbye to Jimin before he would be eventually buried. But I knew in my heart that Jungkook was right. I slowly turned around and Jungkook took me in his arms briefly before taking my hand towards the entrance of the next room. I held my upcoming tears in successfully; I didn't want Tae and Jungkook to see me so emotional, especially at this point where we have hope. Tae shyly walked next to me and whispered: "I'm sorry for what happened" I smiled briefly and whispered back to him: "It's okay, it's not your fault", making him smile to himself.