57: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

Start from the beginning

....

"What do you think your Imperial Highness?"

"It is only the two of us, cut the formality."

Leo sighed however, he could not refute in usual manner. The grim face of his emperor indicates the rough road ahead.

"The Imperial Crown Prince? Is he beneficial for us? Or is he an enemy?"

"Hmmm, hard to tell at this point where that boy is originally placed on this board. I placed him far yet next to me in order to determine that but is he beneficial?" Benjamin showed a sly smile. "Not at all. At this point, he is such a waste move than his worth."

Benjamin caressed the white bishop on his hand. Probably, if the young man showed the expressions he expected earlier today, Benjamin could had given the young man a role even if he could be an enemy or an ally. Benjamin, expected a violent reaction from the young man. A burning eyes that he already saw from Joseph, the king of Spade, Kahel, the current crown prince of Spade, Ace, the only son of Joseph, and....

Benjamin gently grabbed the white queen piece off of his board.

And the Millennial princess of Spade, Princess Dream Spade Walker, those burning red eyes that are always ready to burn the things that gets on their way.

Leo watched Benjamin throwing the white bishop to the trash while putting back the white queen with the rest of the black chess pieces.

"I'll stealthily deliver the message to the Duke of Leo in Heart Country. I'll let the lord know that the white bishop is no longer necessary."

The reason, Benjamin placed Soleil in Heart Country is so that he could get rid of him. He had to bestowed the title of imperial crown prince and the king title to the young man so that he could push him on a place he will think, will be the safest place for him. By doing so, probably, the young man or the invincible enemies will show some movement. With just a little move from them, then he can eradicate them as soon as they resurface. Benjamin effortlessly, killed the royals of the Heart Country that shows even just a bit sign of suspicions.

Yes, Benjamin only have one pawn in Heart Country, but that pawn is not just a pawn, it is a knight. That knight can move in prides and hunt the prey Benjamin placed in the Country of Heart. Though, the royals of the Heart country were also dying with unknown causes, that also a sign of suspicions.

Imperial Crown Prince Soliard Heart of Spade, shall die. Because he is a bad variable than what he is worth. When Benjamin heard Joseph's suspicions about the twin Princes of Spade, the first thing he thought was to discard the two young princes, however, he pushed that idea to the side so that he would not have an unnecessary conflict with Joseph. Joseph is strong however, he is mentally weak and the proof for that is, he let himself be bounded by that will his brother, the former King of Spade, left before he died.

Kill the Imperial Crown Prince, he is a nuisance. Those are the words the young Leo believes that Benjamin meant. Then he glanced back to the white queen on the chess board.

"Should we save the yet to bloomed flower in Spade?"

"He he he, I love your metaphors Leo." After that short moment of smile from Benjamin's face, a frown started to show on his now paled face. However, there is sadness too. "If he is really gone, that means I will be totally going to go against his wishes. Do you think that mighty man can still kill me even if he is already dead?"

Benjamin let out a chuckle and then he added.

"I feel like he could, but the lives of the many is what important."