44: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

Lunard held Dream's tiny hands and start walking back to the Clover garden.

"How did you ladies got wet?"

"Ah!" Dream remembers that she needs water.

"What is it?"

"Brother, I need water."

Lunard kneeled down to speak to Dream.

"Are you thirsty?"

Dream shook her head.

"It is for a tiny plant."

"Oh... Then let's stop by the kitchen."

....

That night...

"Let me tuck you in, princess."

"Uncle..."

"Hmm?"

"What kind of person is the Queen?"

Kaleid stop for a moment and then composed himself and continued on tucking in Dream's blanket.

"The queen is a very lonely person."

Dream hid half of her face with the blanket, and fell into a deep thought

Dream hid half of her face with the blanket, and fell into a deep thought. Kaleid took notice.

"Why do you ask, princess?"

Dream hurriedly shook her head and to change the subject she asked another question. Dream does not want to compromised the Queen's position by letting Kaleid and the king knows about their brief meeting earlier today.

"What kind of person is the King?"

Kaleid is surprised by the sudden question. He always believe that the king and the princess have the best relationship because they are almost together though around those times, the two are both fairly quiet.

"He is a very strong and independent person, he protects everything that he loves."

The comment sound more like a patronize words to Dream. Kaleid is a subordinate, who is blindly following his master's whims.

"What kind of person is prince Lunard?"

Dream brush it off by asking another question, Kaleid decided to play along.

"The third prince is a kind and caring person and currently the smartest royal in the Empire."

'Now, that sounds true.'

"What kind of person is Prince Soliard?"

"The second prince is as beautiful as the Queen but as headstrong and valiant just like the king."

'That sounds like a forced one.'

"How about Prince Kahel?"

Then Kaleid's eyes lowered and shows a bit of pain.