Part 39: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

Benjamin walking out of the room surprised Kaleid. He is about to bring tea and refreshments for the two gentlemen but it seems he brought one too many now. Benjamin looks grim and did not even noticed Kaleid when he walked passed by.

"What happened?"

That is unusual for that man to leave as soon as he gets here. Usually he tries to stay until dinner time and beg for Kaleid's cooking. Lately though, it seems there is a bit of a tension between the two men. Kaleid continue to walk to his King's office, however, he kinda feel empty.

'It is so unusual that he just went home today."

From the mere thought, Kaleid realized that the man's teasing been a normal occurrences that it had left him baffled.

Kaleid shook his head furiously.

"Gahh, I am not asking to be teased! Probably he is finally reaching maturity! Ahhh, golden age is great."

He smiled to himself, but then that smile disappeared upon reaching the office. For once, the king's desk is clean but not because he finished his job.

"Kaleid, I am taking a walk outside."

The king said and left the room with no haste.

"What really happened? They finally had a fight?"

All the documents had been scattered on the carpet and the ornaments that was on the king's desk are smashed to the wall.

Kaleid started picking out the documents on his way to the wall.

"Even the wall needed to be fixed."

It is better for Kaleid to pick up the important documents first and migrate them to another secure place then get some people to fix the wall.

Kaleid plan to have an outing today, however that can wait.

Another busy day for the poor butler.

....

Joseph's feet subconsciously dragged him to the Clover garden. His body remembers that this is the place where he frequents when he needed a break. Joseph proceeds to the shed and opened the door, he is thinking that he will see the same beautiful woman pouring tea on tea cups that seems like anticipating his arrival and her beautiful smile.

-'You're here! Kaleid baked some really great pastries today.'-

However the shed is empty. His senses are longing for her and this sickening silence might make him crazy. He is a complete fool for her and the empty spot she left cannot be filled by anyone anymore.

'Why Am I still fighting so hard?'

Every morning, every night and every sickening still moment, that thought ravage his mind. He wants to pull out the heart that still beats for her out of his chest and even how many years had passed the pain is just keep getting worst.

"I miss you, why I cannot go with you?"

A strong howl of wind entered the open door of the shed, he might be going crazy but he thinks he heard the wind saying 'Dream'.

Then he realize, the little human is not in the garden. He does not feel any human presence. He hurriedly stepped out and run along to the big Acacia Tree, where she always take her naps in, but her figure is nowhere to be seen.

"Where the hell?!"

He then remembered the conversation he heard yesterday.

"No..." He runs back to the castle and furiously grabbed the door knob to the little human's chamber, however because of his current demeanor the barrier the Diamond Seal bearer had erected denied his entry.