13.

📍Written by → @toxicjoonz

🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗
🔞⌇Contains mature content and a lot of violence
🥊⌇Don't copy or repost my work
🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗

————————————————————————
🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗
                      Author's pov
                           🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗

Saltiness was in their kiss as both of their tears streamed down, she cupped his face with her trembling hands as they shared their moment of sorrow with full of passion while Jungkook pulled her closer to inhale her scent, which he missed so much, which he longed for so many long nights.

Slowly backing off, Jungkook sniffled and supported his forehead against her and there was silence, a comfortable one, where only audible sound was their heavy breathing and faint heartbeat which sure were racing.

Y/n pursed her lips, trying to feel the previous action of theirs again, as if it was something unbelievable...for her it was though.

Jungkook cupped her waist and pulled back a little, staring right in her eyes and asked,

"How come you tell me...all this...to me now? Wait...if Areum is dad's agent, I-" Jungkook asked, not being able to digest all this, his emotions were indeed haywire. Y/n softly nodded,

"Yes, I think he got to know that I am here, so he sent Areum to kidnap you and keep you hidden from me, so that I don't tell you and I don't know, it was for kidnapping or...kil—

He loves you Koo, maybe that's why he didn't want you to see him as a villain." Y/n gulped at the thought of even defending the demon of her nightmares but she rather prioritised comforting Jungkook. It was really a big deal for her when he believed in her, without any arguments. It was too good to be true but again, a man like him is too good to be true as well.

"How come you believe me so easily?" Y/n couldn't but voice out her insecurity.

"Because surprisingly that makes more sense than ever, than all the lies father fed me, this is much more believable." Jungkook's tears left his eyes again, without stopping. His nose being red, eyes being puffy, really pained Y/n more than ever, somehow more than all the tortures she bore in those three months.

"What kind of affection is this? W-Why—I-I—I can't understand his point of view, how...how come snatching the only girl I love away from me is good for me, my career? In this lies my happiness? In this? Feeling empty every moment? I—" y/n didn't let him complete and placed her lips against his, not allowing him to feel anything else than her, call it selfish or selfless, but they could no doubt make each other forget about the outer world, that's how powerful a bond is...bond full of love, understanding, trust—the very three crucial pillar of a relationship along with others, which cannot be rusted or cannot stand without it, if did, it will just fall apart, whether slowly or rapidly.

"Use me Kookie, you can use me." Y/n whispered against his reddish lips while looking in his doe eyes which sure did changed shades darker, and with one fvcking roll, she was beneath him with her arms pinned on the either side of her face, from where he couldn't divert his gaze from, filled with—lust, anger, frustration and more importantly...love, love that he wanted to shower on her so much. His love had become anger, hate, containing a very thin line in between the very powerful junctions of one's life.

"Of course I can use you, you are mine." He smiled slightly in contentment making y/n look side as she didn't know how to deal with his strong gaze. Taking advantage of her weakness, he placed soft kisses on her neck, making her shiver a bit as the cold air by air conditioner blows on the wet trail that the man left on her smooth skin.

"Please, don't leave now. I-I...I am so sorry I was with someone else when you needed me. I was drunk as hell that day, trying to drink my pain away like a dumb person, and I guess...

Just be with me y/n, that's all I ever want, you with me. This case may be solved, as Rusiko's major sponsor is no more there, leading him to backout from this plan for quite a while, and till then police can find him without our help...but don't vanish on me again." Jungkook spoke his heart out while caressing her hair and making her face him again.

"I-...can't leave Taehyung and Jimin, Kook. I wouldn't be even alive without them, they are the ones who forced me to come here and tell you everything.

Earlier too, before all that...stuff happened...because of them I was going to...you know...confess.

They are my backbone, I don't joke when I say we are one." Y/n played with the hem of his leather jacket in nervousness while speaking, afraid of his answer,

He didn't say anything but kissed her ever so softly as she tasted divine to him, no matter how many times he devour her,

"I accept all of you baby" he assured her against her lips and caressed the exposed skin of her arms.

"But you know, you cannot meet us, I mean, bounty hunters outside the organisation." Y/n let out her worry and continued,

"And we still don't know about your...father."

"If he can kill his son, why can't I pull the trigger on the figure that was once my father but now, nothing but of a psycho backstabber?"