2.

📍Written by → @toxicjoonz

🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗
🔞⌇Contains mature content and a lot of violence
🥊⌇Don't copy or repost my work
🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗

————————————————————————

🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗
                      Author's pov
                           🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗

"Yah, 77, why are you pouty. It is not the first time we are getting new members for a mission." Jin tried to hype the maknae but only got silence.

"Boys, they are here." Namjoon entered the meeting room which contained nothing but a metallic huge table, accompanied by seven same material chairs. Walls have been splattered in pastel blue color with many transparent cases of touch screen, being the controller for many functions in the room. Overall being simple yet the advance like anything. Four of the other agents stood up from their chairs in respect and bowed to their chief, receiving acknowledging nod in return.

Sound of the sole of the multiple shoes and boots could be heard in echo effect which didn't even take halt while entering the room. Their anime-like faces covered under their infamous mask, making only their wet lips and dry eyes without any hint of emotion come across.

Namjoon walked towards the nearest wall and his fingers started moving magically, and soon it made a thud sound and all the doors of their meeting room were shut, including all the cameras. Doing that, he faced the bounty hunters. The two bounty hunters took out their gadget which checked for any waves for hidden cameras and anything related to it. Finding nothing at running more tests, they signed the figure in their middle that it is all clear, whose eyes were already in contact with someone.

The two boys followed the gaze of their partner and located a pair of doe eyes. Their fists clenched and they looked at their partner again.

"This...was not told to us. This is not worth it." The guy who always smiled only with their two partners, exposing his boxy smile spoke in a bitter tone.

"Let's remove our masks boys." The female between them answered and both of her partners while cursing under their breath, did what she asked for.

"Long time Ms. Ashley." Namjoon greeted, making Jungkook scoff.

"Ashley eh? New name yet old persona." Jungkook said while clenching his fist.

"I see you got some boy toys . Are they new?" He continued making y/n look at him with black expression, which Jungkook was too familiar with.

"Agent 77, look what you are saying." Namjoon scolded, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Indeed longtime," Ashley aka y/n spoke while maintaining eye contact with the bitter agent and then averted her cold as ice gaze to the Chief Namjoon again—

"Mr. Kim. On my left, Taehyung and on my right, Jimin. My partners." Y/n spoke monotonously.

"Jung Hoseok, on field Agent 83." The guy with long face in configuration spoke while eying the female up and down, totally in awe of her beauty.

"Min Yoongi, on field Agent 84." He spoke showing that he was mostly unbothered by the new presences but indeed he was because their leader Jungkook looked rather...bothered.

"Kim Seokjin, not a permanent field agent as I am more like the visual for seductive missions." Y/n nodded giving her rare acknowledgment, as she could see the handsomeness dripping off his world wide handsome face.

"I didn't know that agents were supposed to tell their real names to us." Jimin spoke while stepping forward a bit and eyeing everyone in the room.

"We weren't, but as there are no cameras and stuff, trust is supposed to build before we go on this mission together." Hoseok smiled brightly.

"Trust? Oh that must be a new word for you. Ms. A-S-H-L-E-Y." Jungkook mocked making Taehyung all riled up. He was about to stomp towards the doe eyed guy but y/n stopped him.

"No, it isn't new but there are only few who are worthy of it. And those few for me are only two people and you can already see them in this room, in front of you." Y/n retorted calmly but then she mimicked,

"Mr. J-E-O-N. was it?" Y/n spoke pretending to remember.

"Let's just sit and start shall we?" Namjoon sighed and recalled why in the world he even became chief.

Everyone started to sit while Jungkook was smiling internally and the cause of it soon came under the light—

"How are there only seven seats?" Namjoon spoke while seeing y/n standing blankly, like she wasn't even surprised.

"Ugh, doors can't be open again and again." Namjoon groaned and a light chuckle reached his ear by none other than the maknae who clearly was lost in his childhood.

Then some screeching sounds were produced, making everyone follow the owner of it and it was none other than Jimin. He shifted his chair near Taehyung's, leaving no gap. Winking towards Taehyung, Taehyung smirked and wrapped his long fingers around y/n's small waist and pulled her by jerk, making her fall on his lap which was spreaded already. Y/n looked at Taehyung in bewilderment making him huskily chuckle. Jimin lifted the legs of her and kept on his thighs which were covered with tight fitted ripped jeans. Finally there was something on y/n's blank face—-and it was a deadly smirk.

"No need for chair, Mr. Kim. She is perfect." Jimin spoke while ruffling his fluffy hair back while Taehyung placed his previously located hands at her wrist to her exposed thighs.

"We shall start then." Taehyung spoke while seeing Jungkook whose jaws and fists were clenched tightly, and his dark orbs were stuck at something particular—

—Taehyung's hands.