6.

📍Written by → @toxicjoonz

🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗
🔞⌇Contains mature content and a lot of violence
🥊⌇Don't copy or repost my work
🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗

————————————————————————

🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗
                      Author's pov
                           🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗

"Gosh it's just 6 in the morning bebo." Taehyung groaned and slumped on y/n's shoulder while Jimin was already half asleep on her other shoulder, whereas y/n was reading the contract that Namjoon made according to her demand.

Jungkook just looked at the center table, trying to ignore how two guys were sleeping on her shoulders. They all were sitting around the same center table and the walls were down just as before, only this time Jungkook didn't remove the eighth seat and let it be there so that everyone could sit on their own chair...or maybe particularly someone doesn't sit on someone else's lap.

"Tae, Chim, get up. Sign these, it looks fine to me, how about you guys read too." Y/n said softly and ruffled both of their hair, in an attempt to wake them up.

"Aish, you read, you said it's fine so it is fine. Just give me that damn pen and let's go to bed again." Jimin whined

"Exactly, we didn't even have cuddles." Taehyung said, making y/n roll her eyes.

"You cuddly babies, WE HAVE TO DISCUSS THE PLAN." Y/n shouted at them making the rest of the five boys let out small chuckles, including Jungkook.

"But we do it in the evening don't we?" Jimin low-key pouted, still feeling asleep.

"That's what we do Chim, we have other people as well this time." Y/n said monotonously making Taehyung and Jimin get up while groaning. They signed it eventually and slumped back on their seat, still leaning on y/n to get some fleshy support.

"You take care of them like babies." Jin let out his windshield laughter, making y/n sigh

"Like babies? THEY ARE BABIES." Y/n exclaimed.

"Yah, ask the ladies we have been with, we ain't babies. And you have seen our monsters haven't you bebo?" Taehyung smirked, making y/n let out an evil smirk as well.

"I have seen better and bigger." Jimin and Taehyung both poked their inner cheeks.

"You three have seen each other naked? Slept together?" Hoseok asked, being a curious bubble, and even Jungkook wanted to know the answer but he also didn't want to, being afraid of the answer.

"They wish. In the long years of being together, and with them being in the habit of not locking the door, I walked on them while showering quite many times." Y/n rolled her eyes and a wave of relief washed over Jungkook, which didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi.

"Anyways, who is the female seducer of the group?" Y/n asked getting straight to the point making Namjoon push a button which lifted only one wall, letting a woman walk inside, swaying her hips in the most enticing manner.

Y/n lifted her eyes and put on her figure, she licked her lips while eying her up and down. The guys didn't have many shocking reactions they had when y/n walked in as she was the sexiest woman they have ever laid their orbes upon.

"Is she your best?" Taehyung asked while raising his one eyebrow momentarily.

"Of course I am the best, why don't you ask the leader of your group?" The woman looked at Jungkook and everyone understood that they must have their nights together.