10.

📍Written by → @toxicjoonz

🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗
🔞⌇Contains mature content and a lot of violence
🥊⌇Don't copy or repost my work
🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗

————————————————————————

NOTICE (please read)

Guys, don't forget to read everything carefully. Also, now the future chapters will start linking to the previous chapters, hope y'all read the previous chapters well too...*muah*
And remember, Namjoon is just the chief of one headquarters.
————————————————————————

🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗
                      Author's pov
                           🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗

|—•—•—•—€—•—•—•—|
🗓 > Present
🕰  | | 
|—•—•—•—€—•—•—•—|

"Can we talk Kookie?"

As soon as 'Kookie' was heard by Jungkook, he couldn't control his sobs, not caring what y/n would think about him, because as always, he was always an open book in front of her while she was closed, just like how she was looking at him, trembling and taking sharp breaths along with him.

Jungkook, taking a deep breath, looked at the side wall, and y/n could see that he was clenching his jaw and trying hard not to lash out in any rash way, as his fists were being clenched as well.

"What do you want y/n?" Y/n looked down and started backing away, she turned back and was about to run away from the door but this time Jungkook caught her hand harshly and pinned her to the door. He tightened his hold on her wrist above her head and smashed his lips roughly onto her, which took her by surprise but as if her body was just moulded for him, her lips started moving against his on its own, without any extra efforts being put into it.

He slipped his one hand behind her hair and the other around her waist, pulling her closer than ever, as if he would let it go, she would vanish into thin air, just like two and a half years ago. Like if he didn't pull her so close that they become one, she would run away, just like before. Even though his breath was becoming shallower, he couldn't care less about breathing, because he was finally able to breath after years.

Jungkook pulled away slowly but still their nose tips were touching while their breath were mingling, he wrapped both of his arms around y/n even tighter and made sure she would not be able to run away.

"Please...please don't run away this time." Jungkook spoke and then scoffed,

"I am so pathetic, aren't I? After all this, I am still begging you to not run away and stay...but...you will still run away right? Leaving me alone...with your best friends, leaving me like I never meant anything to you. You are going to run away again I—" y/n clutched her palm at his shoulder, while his leather jacket which he changed into after coming back made some noise, almost as if it was her in audible words.

She simply shook her head as no, still not looking at Jungkook but down to his chest. Her hands travelled to his cheeks along with her longing wet eyes. Her long finger tip, cautiously traced his cheekbones, jawline, his cheeks which were stained with dry and wet tears, wiping it clear, her hands came in contact with his soft hair which she always loved to play with whenever they watched movie together, while he always laid in her lap munching his favourite snacks...in past.

Jungkook on the other hand couldn't keep his eyes away from her wet gaze, her pure concentration on his details which she was no doubt absorbing everything.