Chapter 18

Allison's POV

I woke up all nice and cozy and safe with Riker's strong arms around my waist. I looked over to my left only to see Ryland drooling in his sleep. Nice !! (note the sarcasm lol)

I looked up and saw Riker looking down at me with that beautiful smile of his. "Good morning beautiful." he said, smiling. "Good morning handsome." I replied, smiling. "You wanna come in the kitchen and get some cinnamon rolls with me?" "Sure."

I climbed off of Riker and helped him up. He continued to hold my hand as we walked into the kitchen together.

"Oh hi my beautiful children!" Stormie said cheerfully as we walked into the kitchen, pulling us into a group hug. "Good morning mom." Riker replied. "Good morning." I added.

Stormie released us from our hug and lightly grabbed me by my shoulders looking in my eyes. "Happy 16th birthday Allison!" She cheerfully said, pulling me into a hug. "Thank you Stormie." I replied, smiling.

After breakfast Riker told me to get dressed real quick because he has a surprise for me.

I ran into Rydel's room and chose a flowy white lace tank top with a grey cardigan since it's the middle of September and then some turquoise skinny jeans. After I finished getting dressed I put on some of Taylor Swift's wonderstuck perfume on my neck and on my wrists. It's my favorite perfume and Taylor Swift is my favorite singer. After that I straightened my hair and quickly put some lip gloss and mascara on.

I grabbed some socks then ran downstairs to where Riker was waiting for me. "Took you long enough." he said joking with me, lightly pecking my lips after he finished speaking.

We both put on our black converse and I giggled about the fact that our shoes were matching.

Riker faced me and intertwined our fingers together, placing his forehead on mine. "What's so funny beautiful?" he said with that gorgeous smile of his. "Our shoes are twins!" I said, laughing.

"Hahahahaha just kiss already." I heard Rydel say in a sarcastic tone. I looked over to see her playing a video game with her brothers. "Umm Rydel why are you playing video games with your brothers?" I asked since this was rare for her. "I don't know I felt like trying something different" she shrugged.

"Come on we need to get going." Riker said, pulling me out the door with the hand of mine he was holding.

He lead me around his backyard and into his neighbors backyard. He lead me down down into the woods on what looked like it used to be a path that you walk on and ride bikes on and stuff but went back to its natural habitat after no one used it anymore.

He lead me off the main path on to a path that was smaller but had more trees and thorns and stuff growing over it.

Riker pulled me behind a big tree and in front of us was a field of wheat. It was so pretty and peaceful. When you saw it you forgot about all your worries. I had places like this back in Iowa, I miss it so much.

Riker lead me down to the middle of the field and wrapped me in his arms. "Look up." he said, smiling. I looked up at the perfectly blue sky that was shining above us. I saw a plane flying and it started writing something. It flew away once it was finished and I saw the remaining white cloud that said 'happy birthday Allison'.

I looked down at Riker who had a big grin on his face. "Happy birthday Allison." he told me, smiling. "Thanks Riker." I replied to him, smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back, our lips moving in sync with each other. I moved my right hand up the back of his neck, playing with his hair. I heard him moan softly against my lips.

I pulled away and pecked him on the lips real quick before pushing him softly on the ground.

"Okay that's enough for you today." I giggled. I laid down on the ground beside him and curled up into his chest. He held me tightly in his arms.

~~~

I woke up to Riker lightly shaking me. "What do you want?" I groaned, keeping my eyes closed. "We need to go over to your parents for your birthday dinner." he replied. "Woah how long was I asleep?" I asked, opening my eyes. "A couple of hours. I just couldn't pull myself to wake you up sooner. You're so cute when you're sleeping." "Oh shut up." I giggled, pushing his face away from me.

~~~

We pulled up in my driveway. All of us, Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Natalie, Ryland, Stormie, Mark, and I. Ellington, Alexa, Savannah, and Brandon couldn't come with us because they had to head home, sadly.

Stormie rang the doorbell and my mother opened it. My mom hugged all of the lynches hello including Natalie. When I walked through the door my mom pulled me into a gigantic hug.

"Happy 16th birthday princess!" she said, cheerfully. "Thanks mom." I said, smiling.

We walked into the living room and my dad came running up to me, pulling me into a huge hug. "Happy birthday, birthday girl!" he said. "Woah chill." I giggled. "And thanks dad."

~~~

We opened all of my birthday gifts. The lynches got me a really cute card and a super fuzzy white blanket. And my parents got me a red convertible since I'll be going in to get my license in a few weeks.

Dinner finished cooking so we went out on the patio to eat it. My parents had put Christmas lights all around the fence to make it look tumblr ish. And they hung pink paper flowers off the roof of the house. They had put a table outside with a table cloth and plates and silver ware all ready for us to eat.

I sat beside Riker and Natalie and for dinner we had roasted chicken and fried rice with Mac and Cheese. Rocky was shoving down the macaroni, you could tell he absolutely loved it.

Halfway through the meal we heard the home phone ring from inside. My mom went to answer it while we all continued our conversations.

She came back looking pale as ghost and she seemed pretty frozen too. "Mom is everything okay? Who was that on the phone?" I asked, concerned.

AN

Ooh who do you think was on the phone and what do you think they told Allison's mom?

Comment and vote!

I love you all! 💛