Chapter 14

Allison's POV

All the girls woke up and we all went downstairs for breakfast. Stormie was making pancakes. YAAAS! Riker came up out of no where and pulled me into a hug. "Good morning beautiful." he whispered in my ear. Gosh he has the sexiest morning voice.

"Good morning handsome." I replied with a smile and snuggled deeper into his chest.

"C'mon love birds breakfast is ready and I'm hungry." Rocky shouted at us from the kitchen.

~~~

"So what should we do today?" I asked Riker after breakfast was over. "I have an idea!" he replied excitedly. "Okay?? What is it?" I questioned. "I can't tell you but go get dressed and we'll leave." "How am I going to know what to wear if you don't tell me where we're going??" "I'll tell Rydel and then she'll pick out your outfit."

"Hey Del." he shouted into the kitchen. "Yes." she replied "Can you please come here?" he questioned.

Rydel walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where we were standing. Riker went over and whispered in her ear. She shook her head yes and dragged me upstairs to her room.

She shuffled around in her closet for a while then pulled out black high top converse, black leggings, and a white crop top. (photo at beginning of chapter)

I thanked Rydel for the outfit, quickly got dressed and walked back downstairs to Riker. "Can you tell me where we're going now?" I begged as we were walking out to the car. "Nope." he replied smiling.

~~~

We were in the car for about 30 minutes until we arrived at a bowling alley. Yes, I love bowling!!

We walked into the building and rented our shoes then started our game.

~~~

"I had so much fun today!" I said to Riker when we arrived at my house. "I did too." he replied smiling bigger than me.

He leaned in fast placing his soft lips on top of mine. I returned the kiss and quickly got out of the car so he wouldn't get anymore.

"Bye." I smiled at him before shutting the door.

Today was one of the best days ever. I beat Riker at both of our bowling games. Then for lunch for we got nachos from the snack bar. And afterwards we went back to the Lynch's for band practice.

I unlocked the front door of my house shutting and locking it once I was in. I heard Riker drive off. People who wait until you're in the house are the best I thought to myself smiling.

I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water when I heard someone speak.

"Allison." I quickly turned around and saw my mom sitting in a chair watching me.

"Mom? What are you doing up so late?" I questioned. "The real question is why were you out so late and who were you with? Also why did you go over to a friends last night without mine or your fathers permission?" she questioned me back.

"I spent the night with Rydel last night. I figured you all would be okay with it because you know her. And today I went bowling with Riker and then hung out with the Lynchs afterward." I answered.

"Okay well next time you need to call me instead of leaving me a note. And no more making out with Riker. I'm not gonna have a pregnant daughter who isn't even sixteen yet." She said while getting up from her chair.

"I'm going to be sixteen in three weeks." I replied. "Yeah I know. Which means you better start planning for your sweet sixteen."

AN

Sorry for not updating in FOREVER! Also sorry for this very sucky chapter. This is just a filler chapter so that is why it's 😷😷😷

But I love all of you wonderful people!

comment and vote please :)