Chapter 7

Rikers POV

When we got home it was very late. I told Allison to go upstairs quietly. I walked into the kitchen and heard what I knew I would.

"Hi sweetie." my mom said. "Hi mom." I replied. "Did you have fun with your friends?" "Yes." "Okay good. I hope you stayed out of trouble. I love you and goodnight." "Okay I love you too mom."

I quickly ran upstairs to my room where Allison was sitting on my bed crisscross applesauce style. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt.

"Do you need clothes or are you not staying?" I asked her. "Clothes please." she replied. I gave her a pair of my sweatpants and one of my shirts and walked over to the other side of my room to change.

"Why aren't you leaving?" she questioned. "Well my mom doesn't really know you're here..." I answered. "Oh....okay."

She got up and walked over to the opposite side of the room and changed then sat back down on the bed once she finished and I came and sat beside her.

"Now please tell me what's wrong." I said. "Riker I don't know who to believe and I don't wanna get hurt." she said. It kinda hurt me that she thought I would hurt her. "Allison I would never hurt you or let ANYONE hurt you." "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm positive." "Okay." she smiled.

She laid down on my bed and I laid on top of her. "lol Riker. What are you doing?" she said laughing. "I don't know" I said laughing too. It was a long silence until she gave me that look. "Really?" I asked her. "Yes." she replied smiling. I smiled too and started to lean in. She leaned in too and then I filled the gap in between our lips.

Damn. For someone who still hadn't had her first kiss yet she was a really good kisser. The best kisser you could say. I never wanted the moment to end.

She pulled away. She looked really tired like it had been a long day. "Are you sleepy?" I asked her. "Yes." she replied.

We got under the covers and she was cuddled up next to me. In minutes she was fast asleep. I couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she was when she when she was sleeping. I mean she's always beautiful but this was just different.

•••

Comment and vote please! :)