Chapter 6

Rikers POV

~ Saturday ~
I arrived at Allison's house about 4. I'm taking her to an amusement park out of town so hopefully we won't see anyone from school.

I pulled into her driveway and she came running out. She looked beautiful! (her outfit is at the beginning of the chapter. You can click on it to see the whole thing.) She sat down in the front seat and I started driving.

"Where are we going?" she asked curiously. "It's a surprise!" I answered. "Riker tell me! I hate surprises!" "I'll remember that for next time..." I said while pulling into the parking lot. "Oh my gosh I love amusement parks!" she basically screamed. "Good."

We rode a lot of rides. I told her we would ride one more because I had another surprise. It was my turn to pick out the ride so I picked out one that slowly goes up and then goes down super fast. (If that makes any sense sorry. I don't know the name of it.)

Allison stopped me as I was about to get in line. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Riker I'm scared." she replied. "Of this thing?" "Yes." "After all that stuff we just rode this is the one thing you're scared of?" "Yes. I'm-I'm sorry Riker." she said looking down. I walked over to her and lifted up her chin. "No don't be sorry Allison. It'll be okay I'll be right here with you." "Okay"

I grabbed her hand and walked us over to the line. She started rubbing her unoccupied hand up and down my arm. We got on the ride and buckled up. The ride started to move up slowly and she held my hand tighter. It stopped when we reached the top and it must of been stopped for a while because Allison turned to me and said "Riker is the ride-" she got cut off by her screams because the ride when down and stopped at the bottom.

As we were leaving the ride I turned to Allison who was still holding my hand and said. "Now that wasn't to bad now was it?" "Well it was okay but I'm NEVER getting on that again." "Okay" I replied laughing.

I walked us up a hill where I had put out a blanket earlier. I laid down on it and she laid down beside me. We talked for a while getting to know one another when I figured it was time to ask her something.

"Allison" I began. "Yes Riker?" she followed. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course. Just umm...we still can't let anyone know about this yet because of-" "Yeah I know it's okay. We'll tell them when the time is right."

We talked for a little longer when I started to lean in. And she did too. I was almost to her lips when she pulled away. "Allison what's wrong?" I asked her. I was worried and wondering what I did wrong. "Nothing I just..." "Allison it's okay you can tell me anything." "I know it's just I still haven't had my first kiss yet and everyone says you're a bad guy but I've gotten to know you and you don't seem that bad. But they've known you longer than I have and..." "I know it's okay if you don't think I'm good enough to be your first kiss. And I'm not a bad guy really everyone just thinks I am." "It's okay Riker. I-I should go." she said turning away and walking away very fast.

I got up and ran after her. I turned her around and noticed she was crying. "Allison...whats wrong babe?" I was really worried about her. I finally found a girl I actually like and I might not even get a chance with her... "Can we go somewhere and talk?" she asked. "Yes." I replied leading her back to my car and driving her to my house.

•••

Comment and vote! :)