Ex Step Sisters - Chapter 8

AUTHORS NOTE: Ok, I seriously don't know how I'm going to add any more pictures but I think this may be the final chapter, if it is you'll all know by the "completed" tick next to the book, if it isn't then there will be no tick as there probably be one more chapter.

I have a new book out, it will probably include Rosy and Alice in it, It's called "A Zombie's Love" please check it out and vote for it, it will do me a great deal. If you vote a lot, I will consider making a couple of more chapters into this book and to make the Zombie's love probably a R rated one and like I said before, have Alice and Rosy in it. It is an action pack, adventure girlxgirl so please please help me. (If you do thank you with all my heart)

I really hope you enjoy and vote,

Love you all readers and steampunks.

====================

"How the hell am I suppose to do this without seeing Alice?!" I panicked at Michael as he ran around in circles.

"Blindfolds blindfolds! Where are you blindfolds!" He yelled at the floor as I watched him run in circles he the disappeared off into the bathroom.

I was sat down as the makeup artist did my makeup.

"Does she look beautiful?" I questioned, this was the biggest day of my life and it was her's too.

"Yes Miss Clarke, she looks like a queen." The makeup artist replied as I saw Michael run into the room with toilet roll.

"What exactly are you going to do with that?" I asked him confused.

"I'm going to blindfold you with this." He held up the toilet roll and I frowned as the makeup artist put my mascara on.

"Negative ghost rider." I replied.

"Why not?" He questioned me.

"One it'll ruin my make up dimwit." He looked at me and then agreed with me.

"I'll have to set off later than her." He agreed with that too.

I heard her heels walk on the marble floor of our house, I felt myself shudder as Michael guarded the door.

I grabbed my red bouque and looked at myself in the mirror.

My dress, perfectly white and angelic.

My lips where blood red and Michael pulled the veil over my blushed cheeks as he smiled.

He looked like he was going to cry.

"What's wrong?" I giggled and I hooked onto his arm.

"You look perfect, and so does your future wife. I'm so happy you choose me to give you away Rosy, thank you for making this gay man your friend, family and giver awayer." He sniffed up and started to get all emotional, "My little Rosy, growing up."

"Michael..." He looked at me with tears in his eyes as his lip quivered, "Quit the act."

I laughed as he said, "O.K" Like Peanut would from the Jeff Dunham show.

We both walked over and got into the 1940's white car and watched the photographers be buzzed off by the police.

==================

It was a sunny day, I was happy, Michael was happy, and hopefully Alice is happy.

We arrived at a massive skyscraper church.

It's whiteness had nothing compared to the colour of my dress, I held onto Michael's arm.

I didn't want no bridesmaids or best men, just Michael, Justine (Alice's best friend), me, Alice and the vicar.