Ex Step Sisters - Chapter 5

Woooo, Ok so I've decided,

If I reach a total of 150 fans, I'll post the next chapter, or shall I be kinder and pos it when I get 135 fans?

Hehe, your choice (or is it mine, hmmm?), I know you wanna click that sexy fan button, you know wanna...

You do I know you do...

I'll kiss you :D lol x3

You better gusta (gusta=like I think and like = VOTE!)

Also comment, I wanna read your opinions and thoughts so far, do you enjoy this story so far? Etc etc

===============

"And now! Alice Hopwood!" The house which seemed to speak, spoke in one of those boxing ring voices.

Oh great, pyscho Alice.

Let the match begin...

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

I went downstairs, already dressed in a nice lace top (not revealing to her I hope) and my jeans with some denim heels and golden studs and crossed my arms.

I mimiced the co-directors snobby little voice, "Behave Rosy, Do this Rosy, Do That Rosy, Oh Rosy greet eeveerryone!" I scrunched up my nose and mumbled "Bitch." Whilst thinking about this.

It wasn't my number one fans, it was a show about me and my exes. Does somebody hate me!? Seriously!?

I looked up at the ceiling but if I could see angels in the sky I gave them the evils, 'Do you really hate me that much mum?'

I heard the door slam and I gulped looking down making straight-forward contact with Alice H.

Oh look her face hasn't changed since the last time I saw her, it looks ugly. I bit my bottom lip trying to keep myself calm and she came to embrace me in a manly sweaty hug. Ugh.

"Rosy! I missed you so much!" She squeeled and her hug got tighter... Can't... Breath!

"So..." I managed to choke out as she let go, "How's the stripping going? Any men grab your ass yet or pay you." She growled at my teasing and bitchy questions.

"What?" I grinned, tampering with her strings as people say back in England.

"No, I'm a singer now-"

"In a strip club?" I raised my euebrow.

"No."

"Well does it have lights?" I asked, my curiosity raising.

"Yes."

"What colour?" I smiled politely.

"Pink, red, green and blue..."

"Oh so it's the top floor of the strip club, oohh okay then, I get you now." I smiled.

Then I realised her eye was twitching.... Oops... Probably tampered too soon with her violins...

I walked backwards and she leaped on me.

"Agh!" I yelled, before I could say potatoes, men with aviators smashed the door in and dragged Alice away.

"Uhm..." Was all I managed to say... What the hell happened!?

"Ma'am." The candian said as he tipped his baseball cap exiting this whole situation.

The whole area surrounding me went quite and I felt a little lonely and bored.

I made my own dinner... Pine nuts, pasta, chicken, broccili and crucnhy carrots and nearly chocked as the pronouncer, pronounced the name "Alice" but not her last name, I looked towards the door and Alice...

Not the Alice, my first love but the third...

"Hey." She smiled and walked upstairs. i rolled my eyes. Kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me.

I begged anyone who could hear my thoughts.

Why I dated a hippy voo doo girl? Don't ask.

Why did I start dating weirdos? I don't even have a clue!

"Soooo..." I began a conversation, what!? I'm bored!

"Yes." She smiled whilst doing her make up.

"How have you beeen?" I sung.

"Busy."

"Busy how?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Selling voodoo dolls and stuff." She giggled and packed her make up away...

Okay is it me or did I feel like she just stuck something in me? Or am I getting paranoid?

Or is she doing this to creep me out and get her revenge?

SO MANY QUESTIONS SO LITTLE TIME!

I kept a satisfying smile on my face, "Well nice meeting you again Alice."

I turned around, my palms feeling sweaty and agitated, my face burning and my whole body with aching bones from the strain of seeing Voodoo Alice again...

"Nice to meet you too Rosy. Ni night, sleep tight... Don't let the voodoos... Bite!" She laughed, more insane then human... Oh god...

I'm not gonna scream...

Ok maybe I am...

I think I broke up with VooDoo Alice because she...

Well...

Yeah...

She pulled out a doll....

Correction, voodoo and grinned. Her eyes which seemed as black as the colour black sent shivers through my spine.

I turned my head to look at the voodoo doll and noticed it was a mini me.

"You know Rosy, I've been making so many Rosy Clarke voodoos and they have been selling well, they're... Limited edition." Her voice made my eyes perk up and a lump formed in my throat.

"And the best thing about voodoos Rosy." I braced her next few words, "That voodoos really work." I didn't prepare myself enough but all the weird shit creeped me out.

"You know why no-one has dated you after me, my Rosebud?"

"Don't call me that you creep." I gritted my teeth and looked at her menacing eyes.

"Because I stopped you with my latest voodoo."

I slammed my fists on the wooden oak dining table and stormed off to my room.

Knock after knock every half hour.

This time she spoke, "Rosebud come and get some dinner."

I growled, loud enough to make her know I wasn't in the mood but she took that growl on a different path.

"Seems like your stomach is saying different." She giggled and I threw a glass at the closed door.

"Oh piss off you voodoo whore!" I screamed and went to sleep.

I could hear the thuds go downstairs and was on the verge of tears.

Long story short, she acted like Alice until some other girl brainwashed her and made her cheat on me and do awful stuff to me....

The cold tear ran dowm my temples as I stared up at my bedroom ceiling, I kept myself quiet until I could barely stay awake and passed out asleep.