Chapter 11

:O -says like pewdiepie off of youtube- Ooooo another chapter Q.Q

Lol, enjoy guys. Love you all my beautiful readers (and handsome if you're a guy)

=======================================

We walked into the kitchen calmly and the confused face of the guy made him struggle.

His confusion of how two girls cuffed him to a over handle was beyond belief.

"What the hell! What the-" I managed to cut him off.

He must've spit the sock out already because he was able to talk.

I heard Alice growl and walked to him staring him down.

I looked at her small firm ass as she bent down then concentrated back to the random stranger.

"Who are you?" I asked in monotone voice as he looked past Alice's shoulder to look at me he grinned.

"Name's Adam Flint." He chuckled and looked back up to Alice; frown lines appeared on his forehead.

Alice stood up straight and kicked him hard in the ass, all he could do was groan and twist his body.

"Why did you kiss her?" I gritted my teeth. I'm not doing such a good job of bad cop.

I need an acting teacher for sure.

"Because-"

He was interupted by Alice, "Because? Because what!? You pinned me to our car and forced your scumbag lips onto mine! Don't you dare because me you son of a-"

I pulled her away before she caused any damage to this Adam even more. His left eye was black and swollen.

"Oh and if anyone asks... Say that you was trying out for boxing class." I smiled on purpose to let him know I was threatening him to not say anything to anyone about what I did.

It could ruin my repitation.

"Umh..." His legs moved uncomfortably as he turned his head away.

I stood infront of him and grabbed his chin, making him look at me. "Tell me or I will black your other eye so they match." I smiled again and patted his cheek.

"I was doing it because my friends told me to..." He looked deeply into my eyes full of guilt.

"And whom are your friends?" I asked calmly.

"The boy's rugby team." He replied quietly and I pushed his head away.

I knew it was something going to relate to sport as he was big built but he couldn't take a punch from a 5"8 girl.

Both of his wrists were cuffed together on the oven handle and I checked to see if Alice was ok.

I looked at the time to see it was five minutes past five.

"Phone." I demanded.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Phone, where is your phone?"

"I-in my jacket pocket." He tried to break the oven handle to be free but it was no use.

I went throughhis jacket to find his phone and went past half of his contacts to find his mum's phone number, I pressed a finger to my lips to indicate for Alice to be quite and dialed the number.

The phone responded with a couple of rings until a woman picked up.

"Hello?" She asked and I pressed it againest Adam's ear.

"Tell her your staying at a friends." I whispered in near aggression.

"Hi mum, I'm just ringing to say I'm staying with my friends tonight." He looked at me and a small smirk appeared across my lips.

"Oh..." Her voice sounded shocked, "Well I hope you have a nice time baby boy, I love you. Bye."

As I put the phone down I started to chuckle and bursted out laughing.

Mocking his mum's saying "Have a nice time baby boy. Muah muah muah. Aw such a mummy's boy aren't you." I chuckled and turned off his phone.

I looked towards Alice who was holding her stomach as it growled a little.

"Dinner time." I couldn't stop laughing to myself, I felt so evil.

I grabbed something I could cook in the oven and I found a pasta bake. Goodie.

I put it onto the temperature and pulled the oven door down as Adam had to lay down on floor as I placed the pasta bake in the oven.

I dragged him back onto the the oven door and he hissed.

I went out to watch tv and Alice was still stood there.

She turned her head to me with sorrow in her eyes "I don't think two wrongs make a right."

"Yes it isn't but nobody messes with you or my family." I flicked onto another channel, finally I flicked onto a suitable to watch tv episode.

I didn't concentrate on what Alice was up to until she came in with Adam, he was taller than her and I realised they were holding hands.

"Please take a seat..." She said quietly as I stared at her, nearly angry with her.

She looked to the floor as they both slowly sat down, she sat next to me as he sat across from us.

All night she was silent and I stared out the Adam boy.

He gulped uncomfortably and I realised how handsome he actually was.

Black hair, blue eyes, pale pink lips which seemed quite appealing.

But that wasn't the point he was childish and forced his way onto my Alice.

I started growling catching his attention again.

After having dinner I dragged him upstairs and cuffed him to Cath's and dad's bedpost.

He deserves to sleep on the floor.

After slamming the door I saw Alice laid down on her bed.

I sighed, she doesn't need problems like that.

I went to cuddle up with her and kissed her gently, giving her a slight smile.

"Your so beautiful." I stroked her cheek whilst whispering.

"And your so beautiful too." She kissed my lips lightly and cuddled into my chest.

I pulled her close and smiled. My beautiful Alice, and she's all mine.

Carrassing her hair made me nod off and fall into a deep sleep.