Ex Step Sisters- Chapter 4

Woooooooooooo I'm so hyper if I get loads of votes for this chapter and fans I will make a really long chapter!

*Pelvic thrusting*

....

i'm so random XD

Was it one day or two days that they had to spend together?

=======================================

"Mmmm Sleeping, nothing can beat this, the best part of my life right now.

Precious sleep.

Snore.

Turning over and beating up pillows, this is the-"

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by Jason.

"Wakey wakey eggs and ba-" I flung a large goose feather filled pillow up at him.

And you know when puppies yelp?

Well thats what he did when the wind got knocked out of him.

Okay, I know I'm a morning person BUT I don't like people who try to express their good moods to me.

Me + being celebrity = people acting different around me because I'm a celebrity.

I looked at the guy who annoyed me and he looked back, kinda feared from me but he stood up, dusted himself off and placed the pillow next to me.

"See you at 7pm." He mumbled yet I managed to hear.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow, I didn't arrange anything with him at 7 o' clock... Did I?

"I'm making you dinner; oh and Rosy?" He turned his head back to see me.

"Please wear that dress, you know the one I mean." He asked softly and walked of.

He looked through my ward robe, what a creep.

He loved my black and red sequined dress.

He loved the colours and he said I look so beautiful and that I should be a star in the sky...

That's when I was dating him I mean.

Me and...

Him... Dated when I moved to Canada.

He introduced me to the school, he was a school Jock and his golden blonde hair stuck up and slanted a little matched his green suculant eyes...

One day, I cried, not like any other time but I cried so hard I gagged and I hiccuped unable to speak.

Dad had been throwing away my memorbelia's of Alice saying that "I don't need these pieces of shit in my household."

He took me to his house that night and comforted me as much as he could, and as we was sat on the couch.

I managed to stop crying and to calm down.

He turned my chin and...

The rest is history.

I went back to sleep setting my alarm clock on for 6pm and woke up thirty minutes earlier than before.

I smoothed my legs off of the mattress as my feet slowly made their way to the wooden floor boards.

I pushed my hands onto the mattress and flung myself in a standing position.

My eyes slowly opened. My heart was loud and a weird sound.

I walked to my wardrobe and opened it, putting my red and black sequinned dress on.

with the red and black sequinned shoes and some shimmery eye make up.

I made my way downstairs only to get the powerful smell of steak. I walked to the kitchen only to get two giant hands on my shoulders from behind.

"No peeking." He placed his hand infront of my eyes so I couldn't see and walked me outside, wow the temperature is warm... Hmmm...

I could see again and saw Jason dressed in a suit and he.. Kinda looked like a Canadian James Bond... Hot...

"What is going-" I was kind of rudely interupted by Mr Bond with a hush.

I bit my red lipsticked glossy lips together and rested the napkin onto my lap.

Don't want any spillages on me do we now?

"You look so beautiful tonight Rosy, like out of a vogue magazine." He smiled towards me and a new type of heat rised up into my face.

"Thanks." I mumbled as he walked inside, coming back with two plates and settling the down infront of us on the brown leather table mats.

"Wahla! I hope you enjoy your steak and chips, medium rare like you liked it... And hope you still do." He mumbled but failed dramatically.

I cut into the steak and ate it quickly giving out a fake moan to shut him up but that fake moan turned into a 'oh-my-god-I-just-had-an-orgasm-off-of-this-suculant-steak.'

I heard Jason chuckle and gave me that charming white smile.

======Getting ready for bed======

I was in a kiddy type of mood, "I... Hiccup... I feel funny and see fairys with pooping rainbows and... Hiccup" It seemed to be I was drunk.

I saw a double Jason and grinned.

"Shhhhh." He hushed me and I dragged him down hiccuping again and made him chuckle.

I looked into his eyes and tried not to hiccup, his face closer to mine.

His minty breath hitting my sense of smell.

Our noses touched.

Then our lips brushed together.

I didn't react at first but they felt so soft and tasty.

He reached over to the lamp and tugged on the string turning the lamp off and kissed me even more.

I could feel his hands rub my sides and he kissed my neck.

=======next Morning======

I woke up in the hint of panic.

Jason was gone and I can't remember what happened last night.

Oh god what if I... Oh my god

And what if he... Oh no...

Did I... Have sex with Jason!?