Prologue

*Copyright thing yata yata (I really don't know what to put) copying is not cool...so please don't do it.*

This is a Fan-fic, all characters (Exept for Haley and a few others) and places in this book belong to the wonderful imagination of J.K. Rowling. Me and my friend are mearly adding on to the story with our own little twist. A few things in this book will be a little bit difrent then if you read the Harry Potter Books becuse again me my friend are adding stuff in based on are own imagination. Thank you for your understanding, please enjoy....and dont forget to vote.

Prologue:

There was a hand in the darkness, it held a wand. The wand was 13 ½ inches made of yew wood, and a phoenix tail feather. This wand has done great, yet horrible things....and tonight, it shall do so again. The evil and unmerciful being, with pale long fingers grips his wand. His long black robe engulfing around his feet like a cloud of smoke. Leaving the dead bodies of the mother and father behind him he stalks towards the cribs. Now, the real work begins. There, in the dim room with only a wand to light it, lay two cribs. A purple one with tiny dancing mermaids. And, A blue one with fat little flying dragons. In the blue lay a boy and in the purple a girl. Harry and Haley Potter. They look up with innocent faces, tears trickling down their cheeks, into the gray soulless eyes of Lord Voldemort. Not knowing the gruesome fate their dear parents had just endured. Voldemort takes his time on making his decision, remembering the words of from the vision he had just had a few seconds ago.

Now listen close oh dark one, for this message you should heed.

The one you choose if right could help you accomplish victory ,

but if wrong your fate is guaranteed.

So choose wisely.

Taking Haley to raise as his own, he tries to kill Harry, only for it to backfire. Wounded and weakened, he escapes into the night. Leaving the now ghost like house in Godric's Hollow with the swish of a cloak.