Chapter 10

A/N: I'm just gunna speed up the process a little so..... time skip they're third years now
Third person POV
Shinsou received a text from his boyfriend who was upstairs.

Kami: Hitoshi......
Shinsou: What do you want

Kami: I can't just text you because I want to?

Shinsou: no you can't

Kami: anyway
Shinsou
Love if my life

Shinsou: I'm not killing that spider for you

Kami: How did you know!?!???????!??!?

Shinsou: I just heard your unholy screech from here

"Just help me god dammit!" Kaminari yelled from upstairs, "fine." Shinsou walked up the stairs to find kaminari standing on a chair crouched holding on the back of the chair. "Where?" Shinsou asked "there!" Kaminari pointed, Shinsou quickly killed it "we have advanced so far and spiders still exist?" Kaminari said "you know the ate actually put god right?" Kaminari crossed his arms "I refuse to believe that." Shinsou shook his head

(I actually like spiders. Also I don't know what that paragraph was.)

"Anyway babe do you know where my brother is? He's supposed to be getting ready but I don't know where he is." Kaminari nodded " yeah he's getting ready at Bakugo's house. Isn't it exciting we are graduating!" Denki bounced "not really...." Shinsou said "if you go into one of those small rants you do about how it's gonna be hard to get a job and then there's college and blah blah blah I'm kicking you out." Kaminari said changing his shirt "can't do that this is my house." Shinsou sat on the bed "can to in your husband." Shinsou quirked his eyebrow "husband?" Kaminari panicked "I-I means it just slipped out I-" Shinsou hugged him from behind "I like the sound of that, but when we're older obviously." Kaminari blushed "y-yeah."

Meanwhile at Bakugo's house

"You know when one of us proposes it gonna be me." Kirishima said thinking out loud "no I'm proposing to you." Bakugo said back

"No I'm proposing."

"I'm proposing."

"I'm proposing."

This went on until Mitsuki yelled to the stairs "stop arguing and get ready we're leaving soon!" Bakugo yelled back "we know!" Kirishima smacked the back of Bakugo's head "I told you to stop talking to your mother that way." Bakugo scoffed "whatever."

The two families walked up to the three school where the graduating ceremony would be held. It soon started, and after awards were given then names were called for the graduates, of course Mitsuki took pictures of the four kids. And since eraser and Mic has to be on stage he took pictures for them too. The ceremony was over after what seemed like days but was only a couple hours. Kirishima was too tired and fell asleep on a chair Bakugo carried him to the exit passing todoroki who was sitting on a bench Midoryia between his legs, and his head on midoryia's shoulder. "Get a fucking room!" Bakugo yelled "says you with your sleeping beauty you have there." Todoroki said back "Fuck off!" The two famines left as soon as they could and made their ways home, kirishima saying goodbye to his family to spend the night at Bakugo's, they made a schedule of one week in kirishima's house and the next week it Bakugo's.

The second Bakugo walked in the bedroom he flipped on the bed, "in so tired...." he whined "it wasn't that bad." Kirishima started changing into pajamas "mine not for you, you extrovert." Bakugo said, "oh, whatever but at least change into pajamas." Bakugo dramatically rolled over "fiiiinnne...." Bakugo groggily got up and put pajamas on, while kirishima later in the bed "thank you, babe." Kirishima opened his arms when Bakugo turned back around, Bakugo flopped into kirishima's arms and onto kirishima's chest. Over the years kirishima has got a little more muscular, which Bakugo loved but would bender admit.

Another time skip story but idk What Elise to do. Four years later

"Eijirou I love you." Bakugo started "I love you too." Kirishima responded "shut up don't interrupt me. Anyway I love you and I always have since you as my soulmate has been there for me even when you weren't physically there, and there are too many things I love about you so I'll cut this short saying " Bakugo got on one knee and pulled out a ring box opening it "I beat you I'm the one proposing. Will you marry me?" Bakugo asked "before I answer I would like to say..... we actually tie" kirishima also got down on one knee, opening a box with a ring in it "will you marry me?" Kirishima asked, they both busted out laughing and saying yes then slipping the ring in the others finger. They stood up and kissed not caring that they were in the middle of a park right now, they heard clapping and a very familiar voice yelling "congrats!" They turned, "Denki!?" Kirishima said surprised "did you guys just get engaged too?" Denki asked excitedly "wait what? You also got engaged just now?!" Kirishima said "yeah!" Denki threw a fist in the air, "well, we've got to but we'll see you around!" Denki waved pulling Shinsou along.

Another time skip sorry this kinda like a collage of the best moments a few days later

"Today we have an interview with the most famous hero duo! Red Riot and Ground Zero!" The female reporter said happily "hello welcome to my show we're happy to have you." She said "hello we're happy to be here." Kirishima said with a smile "hey..." was all Bakugo said, kirishima ended him in the side "anyway now that the formalities are out of the way we'll move on to the questions." She asked all sorts of different questions taking up almost all the time but made sure to save time for the very last question. "So note we are on to the last question. These pictures were taken at xx park which seem to be you proposing to each other are these real or edited?" She asked "w-well, I-" kirishima didn't know if Bakugo wanted to be out to the public, suddenly Bakugo kissed him "yeah he's mine." Bakugo turned to the camera "so, fuck off bitches." He turned back to the interviewer "w-well that was quite the surprise I think even Red Riot it surprised." Kirishima's face was flush "y-yeah." The interviewer quickly moved on "okay this is kind a follow up question since the fans are wondering which soul signs you have?" She asked "well.... all of them." Kirishima said, the interviewer chuckled "wait you serious." She asked "of course we're fucking serious." Her jaw dropped but quickly gain her composure "well we have this doctor who is gonna do tests to see if you have the ability to speak through your minds." The doctor came out and only confirmed that they indeed could communicate through their minds. "Next could you show your tattoos." They both showed their backs, then the wrote in there skin then showed the numbers on their wrist. "W-wow." Was all the interviewer could say.

Soon kirishima and Bakugo were so popular because of this some no one had ever had four soulmate signs before. Plenty of doctors reached out to them wanting to do research but all of them were declined, they didn't want any research done they were just focusing in each other and their careers

Time skip a year and a half later

"I do." Kirishima said "I pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss the groom." Bakugo pulled kirishima by the tie smashing their lips together concluding the ceremony and moving on to the reception. They were greeted by the guests, soon they were greeted by Shinsou, kaminari, along with their daughter who they had adopted three months ago, since they got married six months ago she was only four but had long black and wavy hair, with big round green eyes, she was very polite. The three had to leave so other guests could greet the grooms.

The reception was over after awhile the two newlyweds layered in bed together having freshly showered and changed into pajamas, and they lived happily ever after..... Idk How to end a book

Yeah this the last chapter sorry.... I want to make it longer but I just can't think of anything wale to put I might rewrite this one day though.