Chapter 8

Third person POV
            The two soulmates spent the weekend together, it's now Monday morning. They woke up to Mic screaming, "what what happened!??" Kirishima and Bakugo yelled in sync running down the stairs. "There was a roach." Mic cried in the corner "it's fine I killed it." Aizawa said in his naturally tired voice, " get your ass up and dressed we're running late." Aizawa kicked Yamada over so he was now laying on his side. "We are running late." Bakugo pushed kirishima back up the stairs, "get dressed." Bakugo threw kirishima his uniform while kirishima threw him things he would need in the bathroom. Bakugo brushes his teeth fixed his hair while kirishima got dressed, then they switched passing by each other in the hall to get to the other room. Bakugo got dressed and kirishima fixed his hair and brushed his teeth. "Let's go." Bakugo grabbed a piece of toast for each of them, and pushed kirishima out the door to the car. "This is the only time I'm driving you guys cause we are all late and not just you." Aizawa pulled out of the driveway.

          They made it to UA and ran to class the made it just on time to class, "well, then class let's get started. You're being assigned new seats, here is the list wake me up when you get are all in place." He put a paper on the board to everyone could look at it. Bakugo was sat behind kirishima, they quickly made there way to their seats that were in the middle of the row that was against the wall with windows. "Fuck yeah! I get to sit with you!" Kirishima said to Bakugo. Bakugo whipped his head around to look at kirishima, "the fuck? You're not allowed to cuss, only I am." Bakugo said sternly to kirishima "o-okay." Kirishima said really wanting to say Bakugo looked cute when mad, but figured it would make it worse. "Mr. Aizawa all the students are in place." Iida announced to the teacher "already damn I thought I would have another five minutes." He rose up to start teaching throughout the lesson he had to tell Bakugo and kirishima to stop talking, after the fourth time the decided it would be safer to talk in their heads, but then Aizawa would just glare at them until they looked down at their papers again. The bell rang "this is gonna be a long year." Aizawa muttered walking out of the room.

Very soon it was lunch and kirishima dragged Bakugo to meet friends, the soon to be bakusquad. The walked up to Kirishima's normal table he sat at, where all his friends were. "Hey guys!" He said as he walked up to them him and Bakugo shooting down. "Hey!" They said back, "So, this is Bakugo my soulmate." Kirishima proudly introduced, "he doesn't know anyone's names so introduce yourselves." Bakugo slapped him on the back on his head "don't say it like I'm dumb I just don't care enough to know them." Bakugo said "anyway, hi I'm Chelsea what's your favorite dinner food?" Denki said, Bakugo looked at kirishima with a fade that said 'is he for real?' "Ignore him, that's Denki he usually speaks in vine reference." Bakugo nodded "dunce face got it." Bakugo looked to the next person, which was Sero "uh Sero." He said "soy sauce." Sero looked offended "may I ask why I'm called soy sauce?" Bakugo looked to Mina the last person. "No you may not." Mina chuckled "Mina!" She said happily "raccoon eyes." Denki and Sero burst out laughing, she smacked them both on the back of the head.

"Bro, I don't wanna steal your thunder but like I had the same idea and was gonna introduce my soulmate...." Denki said to kirishima "that's okay it can be your turn now, we've all been introduced so." Kirishima smiled, "good cause he just walked in and is walking this way." Denki pointed to a boy with lavender colored hair, kirishima spit out his drink. "Fuck that's disgusting!" Bakugo yelled, they started cleaning the mess "but look who it is." Kirishima whispered, Bakugo turned "oh, makes since." Bakugo said calmly. Shinsou sat next to kirishima and across from Denki "everyone I introduce to you my soulmate Hitoshi Shinsou!" Kaminari gestured to Shinsou like he was some sort of cool product. "MY THEORY!!" Mina yelled (refer time chapter 3 Basically she didn't talk to the others be cause she was stalking Denki.)"So, this is Sero." He gestured to Sero "hey." Shinsou raises his hand to half wave "that's Mina." He gestured again "hiya!" She said, Shinsou half waved again "kirishima." He gestured "oh, I know Eijirou and Bakubitch." Mina Sero and Denki burst out laughing, Bakugo glared at him "what did you say sleep deprived mother fucker!" Bakugo stood up to kill Shinsou, but got yanked down by kirishima "Katsuki that's my bro- ooossss soulmate, yeah my bro's soulmate." Kirishima said sounding a lot like a mother before he almost messed up and almost said that Shinsou was his brother. "Whatever." Bakugo put his chin on his hand, "yeah, listen to your top bakubottom." (Personally I think they switch roles but it's whatever.) Bakugo stood up slamming the table, "woah woah woah Katsuki wait." Kirishima stopped him "come here for a sec. we'll be back." He dragged Bakugo away from the group "listen he's doing the overprotective older brother thing where he's gonna try to agitate you to see how you react. Don't worry he won't use his quirk cause he wants to see your actual reaction." Bakugo nodded "alright let's go back." He dragged him back to the group. "So, Denki how did you meet Shinsou and figure out he was your soulmate?" Kirishima asked sitting down, Denki chuckled "funny story. So, I was doing my usual Saturday routine, rolling head first down a hill at the park then I suddenly stopped. I rolled right into Hitoshi and knocked us both over."

Flashback-kaminari POV
Bold=Shinsou to soulmate
Italics=Denki to soulmate
I held my head as I hit something head first I looked to see I was on top of a very hot and sleep deprived man, "wait Shinsou from class!?" I said surprised "yeah.... could you get off?" He asked "oh! Sorry I'll get off." I stood up then offered my hand to him he took it and pulled himself up. He then started looking at my wrist examining it, "what?" I asked 'can you hear me?' 'Uh yeah why would I be able to hear you?' 'No like I mean I think I'm standing in front of you.' 'Really there's just this hot but sleep deprived guy with lavender hair.' '*sigh* yeah that's me...." he said in thought and out loud "really!?" I asked "yeah. Wait! You had the audacity to call someone hot even though you didn't know it was me your soulmate?" He said "I don't know what aud-aoud- city- the thing you said means." I huffed "never mind.... so, what do we do now?" He asked "I don't know? Wanna come to my house?" I asked excitedly "sure why not?"

Flashback over- back to third person
"Awww." Mina said, everyone just went back to what they were doing before "wait wait wait, is no one gonna say anything about how rolling down a hill on Saturday is a routine for him?" Bakugo asked, they all just looked at him like he was the weird one. He just let it go.

The rest of the lunch period was spent with Denki reciting vines and memes Mina and Sero doing the same, kirishima occasionally joining in but mostly trying to keep Bakugo from killing his brother, Shinsou was antagonizing Bakugo, and Bakugo was yelling at Denki when he said something dumb, and at Shinsou when he antagonized him. Then classes started again, but luckily they came to an end. Then Monoma asked kirishima to come with him for a second, alone. "I don't trust him." Bakugo said "don't worry I won't be gone long I'll come back before we start scratching." He reassured, he waved as he walked out of the class following Monoma. "I really don't trust him." Bakugo said to himself "let's follow them." Mina appeared behind him "where the fuck did you come from!?"

A/N: thanks for reading!