Chapter 2

Bold=Bakugo thoughts to soulmate
Italics=Kirishima thoughts to soulmate
Bold and italics=Author's notes
Third person POV
~ Beep ~ beep ~ beep ~
Both the red head and ash blonde woke to annoying alarms. They went trough their normal morning routine, fixing hair, getting dressed, eating, then brushing their teeth, all while talking to each other. They walked out the door walking to school, sharky, you can't expect to put foil in a microwave and it to be okay. I didn't know that there was foil on it..... kirishima practically whines through thought. Well you should check before you put things in the microwave, that way you won't end up with a broken one like a dumbass. It wasn't my fault I swear. Yeah right. Whatever. They passed each other at the gates again noticing each other but not as soulmates. 'Oh it's that guy again.' Bakugo thought, he pretended to not notice the red head and walk passed to class. Reaching the door with kirishima and a group of people behind him, he slammed the door open and walked in without closing it behind him. He sat at his desk and refused to acknowledge anyone, sharky? Yes? Do you think that we have met or at least ran into each other and just don't know it yet. I'm not sure but I hope so, I mean I've- his thoughts were cut off by the bell and a home room teacher rolling in the doorway. "Alright let's do this." He said with a voice that screamed 'I hate you all, I want to leave or sleep which ever comes first.' "We will be doing your hero training today so go change in the locker rooms then meet me on the field." He rolled back out, when we opened the door he had somehow disappeared. The guys made it to the locker room restraining mineta from peeking on the girls, he is currently taped on the wall. 'Alright this is a perfect time to see if Bakugo has a tattoo on his back.' Kirishima turned to find Bakugo 'ACK, he already changed, how did he do that so fast.' Quickly changing, he supervised mineta getting taken off the wall. Soon everyone was on the field, waiting instructions, "alright, I'm assigning you random teams, you will spar with each other, I don't want anyone getting hurt, not because I care but because I don't want to deal with your crying asses." He pulled a clipboard with some papers on it out of his sleeping bag. 'Mary Poppins?' Kirishima asked himself, "alright the teams are, aoyama and hagakure, Iida and shoji, Sato and uraraka, koda and tokoyami, tsuyu and sero, yaoyorozu and ojirou, kaminari and jirou, mineta and Mina, oh actually jirou switch with mineta, midoryia and todoroki, Bakugo and kirishima, (I used a random word picker, so it's fate) alright go in to the separate arenas and spar ,me and a couple other teachers will be watching over you." They all split in to the pairs, "hey your Bakugo, right?" Bakugo turned "yeah, what do you want shitty hair." 'Really was that the best insult I could come up with, our hair isn't even that different.' Bakugo thought to himself, "first my hair isn't too different from yours, and I'm kirishima, your sparing partner." "Tch, what ever let's get this over with." 'This is just great now I'm just going to think of my soulmate, I mean he's probably not but he has red spiky hair, so it's the closest thing I have to the real him. For now at least.' Bakugo thought as he walked to the arena with kirishima. 'I don't how but I'm going to see if he has the same tattoo as me or if he has one at all. Maybe if he gets too hot he will take his shirt off, or if it rips, or when we're changing again?' (Kirishima you sound like a pervert, stop) 'no we'll ask Mina later for now it's time to focus on class.' He shook the thoughts out of his head. He got into a fighting stance punching his hardened knuckles together, "let's do this!" He shouted excitedly, Bakugo lunged at him using his explosions to move faster.

Time skip because I can't fucking write fight scenes

In the end kirishima was soaked in sweat and his shirt was ripped a little at the collar, and Bakugo looked like nothing even happened. 'There's some green I can see it over his collar, but that doesn't confirm anything, I need advice but from who?' Bakugo focused hard on who he could ask, the bell rang bringing him out of his thoughts. 'Shit, I'm running late.' He ran and changed, running to his next class, he got in the door just before being late. 'Thank god it's biology, my best subject.' He sat at his desk, the teacher walked in, "alright we are just going to jump right into the lesson." He turned to the board and started writing. A long time of taking notes later, "alright here's a worksheet you have to get done by tomorrow. Have a good rest of the day." The teacher left the room to the teachers lounge. Bakugo started on the work sheet not even having to look at his notes for the answers. "THE HECK IS HETEROTROPHS IM GAY!" A blonde boy with a black lightning bolt in his hair shouted, Bakugo was already pissed off because he hadn't been talking with sharky for a while, and this really ticked him off. "IT MEANS AN ORGANISM CANT PRODUCE ITS OWN FOOD YOU DUMBASS!" Bakugo stood up, took his stuff and left waiting for his next class, finally the bell rang he walked into English, a little less upset but still boiling with annoyance. Present mic threw the door open, ecstatic for class "LET'S DO THIS!" Most people covered their ears from the loud noise. Bakugo was pretty sure that he was losing his mind with all these annoying people around.

         Soon the class was over and Bakugo was walking home, he noticed the red head walking out the gate in the same direction he was, Bakugo just walked as calmly as he does every other day. He was half way home and kirishima was still following him. "why are you following me!?" Bakugo turned to Kirishima "W-what I'm not following you, bro I'm just going home." Kirishima pointed in the direction they were walking, "then how come I've never seen you before?" Bakugo asked "well, usually I help the teachers after school but today they have a meeting." Bakugo started walking again, kirishima ran a caught up to him. "So, I guess we can walk home together occasionally from now, right?" Bakugo didn't answer so kirishima kept quiet the rest of the way.

         Bakugo took a turn down the street he lived on "oh, I live one street up that way." kirishima pointed the direction he was walking "okay." Bakugo just walked to his house, "bye!" kirishima waved. Bakugo opened then slammed the door to his house. Kirishima ran the rest of the way home, closing the door and quickly ran up the stairs to his room. 'I'm home safe, Blasty." kirishima said to his soulmate "good, you're home earlier than usual."

"yeah, I didn't have anything to do after school today, since the teachers had a meeting." kirishima pulled out his phone to text Mina.

"oh, okay"

"you know for someone who is supposedly a jerk to everyone you're very overprotective."

"I am not!"

"yeah, sure you keep telling yourself that. anyway I gotta go I have to ask a friend something important.'

"okay, I've got homework so I have to go too."

"Bye."

"Bye"

         Kirishima quickly texted Mina

texts: Pinky=Mina StrawberyBoi=Kirishima

StrawberryBoi: MINNNNAAAAA!!!!

Tbc

A/N:this was getting kinda long so I cut it off here. Also people voted for this story and my self esteem won't let me think it's because people actually like it and it's because I said my friends and family forgot my birthday so please don't vote for the story unless you actually like it.